When the long but great kiss was over he sits up. I look him in the eyes and he looks me in the eyes to. He kisses me again pushing me back on to my couch. My hands found his hair, his hand found my back. Leaving bright red lines down them.

He pulled me up without breaking the kiss. Pulling me onto his lap. He breaks the long, sweet kiss. He placed his lips on my neck slowly working his way down.

Pulling up my shirt..

End of Flashback
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was happening again just like the first time except he started it not me. I skipped the part were i was pined to the couch this time just getting onto his lap. We had definitely had gotten better then before.
He bite my bottom of my lip. He was asking. I let him explore. Of course it wasn't long before he had just picked me up and off to the bedroom we went.

The TV was still on the game was running the lights on in almost every room people new we were home but now one came witch was a good thing.
_____________

The morning came fast. Faster then I wanted it to. I sat in bed snuggled up to ranboo. He was warm and quiet. I loved this no one around to bug us.

The bright sky's peeking though the windows, the light gray blanket covering us, this was nice.

Lunch came soon and Phil wanted us to come for lunch so we did. Are walk there was all good till we saw sapnap.

"Yo hey guys" sapnap said rapping his arms around are necks. "Hey sapnap" ranboo said. "Off to Phil's?" He asked "yes?" I asked questioning why he was asking. "Can you give this to him? Thank you!" He said running off. Mail it was normal.

We got there I handed him the mail. Scarlett quickly found ranboo. "Hey peanut" he said picking her up. "Dad, nana said you were-" she said almost in tears. "She said what bub?" He asked. "Were coming back for me" he smiles. "I'll always come back peanut" he said rubbing her back.

After the crying fest was over we ate lunch. Well they did I wasn't feeling too good. "Eat Tom" my mother said. "Mom I'm not that hungry right now" I said. Ranboo looked over. "Tom if you want something else just ask" She said looking at me. "No im like really not hungry"

Was the first time a winner? Me being sick like this just like with Scarlett, was I pregnant? I was hoping so.

"Has he aten today ranboo?" She asked. "I mean he had an apple this moring" he said. She got up and grabbed my hand. "We'll be right back" she said. Phil looked at ranboo and ranboo smiled.

We walked to her room's bathroom. "Tom did you really try last night?" She asked happily. "Yes.." I said back. She smiled and handed me a box.

The name on the box being 'pregnancy test'

This wasn't the first time I had to use one of these except this time people would know that I would be using it. She walked into her room and i did what I had to.

I walk out with the test in hand. "I'll get ranboo, but I want to be the first one to know after him" She said walking out.

My hands were shaking. A few minutes past ranboo walked in. He looked down that the test I had in hand. I didn't look at it. I was scared. "It's okay toms" he said standing behind me grabbing my hands slowly moving it up. "Want me to look first?" He asked. I nodded my head.

I close my eyes. I feel his turn it around in my hands. I took a minute but he spoke up saying "it's positive" my eyes open looking at the text. I took a deep breath before turning around and hugging him.

______________
Ranboo's pov
______________

I saw the happy tears in his eyes. He stopped hugging me and turn to walk out. He grabs my hand pulling me out. "Mother!" He yells. "Oh- yes!?" She yelled back. "Good and bad news!" He yelled walking into the livingroom where now sat the two brothers and his parents. "Bad news first tommy" techno said. "Okay bad new you have to be grandparents again good news it worked" he handed her the test. Scarlett run up to me. I pick her up.