A Little Bit of Malex ...!

Start from the beginning

Matt shrugs his shoulders.

Matt: I don't know, but he's capable of anything.

Alexander: So am I, when it comes to you. So, don't worry about it. I won't let anyone hurt you.

Matt turns around and frames Alexander's face.

Matt: You, Alexander Greyson Firewood, are the best thing that ever happened to me! I've no fucking idea how I lived without y'all these years!

Alexander opens his mouth to say something, but he doesn't get to because Matt leans forward and seals his mouth with a kiss.

Alexander: It drives me crazy when you kiss me like that.

Matt: Like what?

Alexander: Like you're giving yourself to me.

Matt: I already have, Alex, from the beginning. I'm yours. I belong to you. You're all I have. My family, my home. My lover and my best friend. You're my everything. If you ever leave me, I'm dead. Promise me, Alex. Promise me you'll never leave me alone. I have no life without you.

Matt wraps his arms around Alexander's waist and hugs him tightly. Tight and desperate. Alexander hugs him back.

Alexander: Hey! Hey! What's gotten into you now? Calm down

Alexander: Hey! Hey! What's gotten into you now? Calm down. I'm here and I'll always be here.

Matt: No matter what?

Alexander: No matter what!

They stay like that for a while, coordinating their heartbeats. Tick one, tock the other. Just like clockwork. Clockwork ticking their love beat.

Matt pulls away first. He takes Alexander's hand and leads him to the bed. Alexander throws off the towel, climbs in and lies down, resting his back against the headboard. Matt gets rid of his pants and underwear. He also climbs into bed and - on his knees - moves close to Alexander. While resting his head on Alexander's thigh, Matt runs his finger along Alexander's hard cock, stroking the tip as he masturbates himself. Alexander's head falls back and a harsh moan escapes his throat.