And We Are Still Alive, On The Stage, Like A Rock Group ...!

~ MORE THAN A MONTH LATER ~ END OF FEBROUARY, 1996 ~

Jace and Mary are delighted. He's working normally at his company and she's grabbed a paintbrush again. He's designed a room in the house in a studio just for her.

It was his Valentine's Day gift

It was his Valentine's Day gift. What a gift, right? He even posed for her because - unsurprisingly - the first thing she wanted to depict was the thing she loves most. Her Prince. Jace. The joy he saw in her eyes that day as he showed her around the studio was the best gift she could've given him, though as we'll see, Mary was preparing a much bigger gift for him in return.

Since then, Mary spends her mornings in the studio painting, but the moment Jace walks in the door, nothing else matters to her but him. She drops the brush and is busy with her hands grooming and pampering him, and he enjoys her care with pleasure.

Of course, they spend many of their evenings hanging out with the rest of the gang. Either at a club or at one of their houses.

Alexander and Matt always stick together and madly in love. Alexander is back to normal working at the company and Matt, after the book release with his face on the cover, his fame has spread even more and the job offers are coming one after another.

 Alexander is back to normal working at the company and Matt, after the book release with his face on the cover, his fame has spread even more and the job offers are coming one after another

And as for Simon and Isabella, their relationship has evolved and changed for the better. The lessons with Mary still continue for her, while Simon is able to participate in the sexual discussions with the other men and on equal footing.

And last but not least, George, who lives in the mansion with Homer, has accepted his divorce from Mariza and is now ready to build a new life for himself, with the blessing of all his children.

I forgot to tell you that Mary has dismissed the entire staff of the house. She didn't fire them, of course; she'd never do that. She just moved them to another job in the company. Besides, a multinational corporation always needs a few new employees. Mary even wanted to clean the house herself, but Jace was adamant, so after a heated argument that ended in fantastic sex in the laundry room, they compromised.

Every morning a crew comes and cleans the house until noon, when Mary takes the helm in the kitchen and cooks dinner for her prince.

With this and that, the day of trial finally came. A few days before, the lawyers prepared our heroes well so they'd know everything that could happen during the trial.