A Little Bit of Malex ...!

~ MUCH, MUCH LATER ~ MALEX's HOME ~ BEDROOM ~

Alexander is in the shower and Matt is standing in front of the window looking at the full moon. He rests his palm on the glass and his gaze falls on the scar on his thumb. He feels relieved to have shared his past with the others. Their reaction filled him with great joy. Alexander had been right after all when he insisted on the revelation.

Alexander, the man who dispelled the nightmare. The man who helped him defeat his demons. The man he'd marry in a few days. The man he'll have a baby with. Matt never thought of himself as a father, but when he held Stefan in his arms, something inside him awoke. Is there a paternal instinct as well as a maternal one?

Alexander: A penny for your thoughts?

Alexander's voice makes Matt turn around. He stands at the door shirtless. Drops of water drip down his bare chest and his strong muscles tense from the deft movements of his hands.

Matt's mind is clouded - as it's every time Alexander appears in front of him like this - and cleared of any thought

Matt's mind is clouded - as it's every time Alexander appears in front of him like this - and cleared of any thought. He bites his lower lip.

Matt: To tell you the truth, I don't know what I was thinking. I was captivated by the view.

Alexander: I assume you're talking about the full moon.

Matt: Yeah. Not so much.

Alexander laughs as he approaches him.

Alexander: Are you tired?

Matt: Not really.

Alexander: Good. Turn around.

Matt: Mr. Firewood, what're you going to do with me?

Alexander: Many things. Many and very entertaining things.

Matt turns his back on Alexander, laughing.

Alexander: Hands up, sexy.

Matt raises his arms and Alexander slips his sweater over his head. Matt leans his palms against the wall as Alexander starts massaging his shoulders and kissing his neck.

Matt: Oh! That's good! That's so good!

Alexander: You're tense as hell. Why, baby? Are you nervous about the wedding?

Matt: Not about the wedding itself.

Alexander: Then what about?

Matt: There's been enough publicity already. My parents must have found out about it. I'm afraid of my dad's reaction.

Alexander: What can he do?