𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙪 𝙭 𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

•Have a nice day and enjoy! ^^ This totally wasn't inspired by Bo Burnham's song ☠ also Izuku acts a bit diff here

Request By: violet_dragon13

-Author
__________________________

"Stuck In A Room."

Izuku's POV:

Sigh... It's been a while since Y/n locked themselves in. Even after every pitiful sob and cry, they still don't wanna get out.

Am I really all that useless?

All I did was try to help! I mean yeah, I made Y/n stop going to school cause I didn't want her to see other people or her friends... Nor her family! And maybe, just maybe I made her feel LOCKED as if she was something of no value, and only just a sprout of happiness for me to own.

And what is that considered? Isn't it supposed to be Love?! I was only looking out for her, that's all! So why won't she open the door NOW?!

"Why don't we talk this through?-"

"Izuku, I am telling you please leave me alone, I just want to stay on my own for once I just need some privacy! What won't you understand, you've been doing this every day of our relationship! Sometimes I even PRAY you will finally listen to my thoughts for once, but you're all that... Before we started dating, you were the kindest person I knew and now... It all feels wrong! Please, just go!"

"Oh."

My eyes were locked on the door. Did she just say to leave her alone? Me? I never gave her privacy?

...

Eyes widened, chin held up high and everything she told me was like a continuous pressure surrounding my every next move, and what impact it would have on her.

Maybe I thought too highly of myself, and put my rank atop a few places. I became a wrong idolization of my former self. I only have myself to blame for Y/n's breakdown, she is upset with me and I have to wait until she feels better so she'd come out and we cans love things out.

A few minutes passed, and I began to grow worried. Then, I saw her walk out.

"Oh, you're back? Hey...

I am sorry."

_________________

•I may continue this, idk

-Author