𝙈𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙐- 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

Thanks to Kitty for her help on this chapter! :3

Request By:ImYuga

__________________________

Back in the old medieval days, where ruthless kings and mighty knights used to rule over the entire kingdom, had carried numerous sacrifices to satisfy their selfish needs.

You, are Y/n Ichikawa. You're currently in a situation where they've chosen YOU to be sacrificed.

All this was happening in "Hakai Kingdom". Your hometown, the place you thought was innocent and loveable. A rather small but powerful kingdom.

If sacrifices and certain rituals were performed in the whole kingdom's presence, why didn't anybody leave?

Before the medieval ages, when humans just started wandering around the earth, two types of religions were made near the soon to be "Hakai Kingdom".

One of them was real and it involved 3 Nameless Gods with good intentions, such as...

-The Goddess Of Divinity :

An elegant Female Goddess who created the other two Gods and the whole universe.

She symbolized a withered Iris with Dull and pastel colours and her eyes were pure white, signifying that even if the world's not quite perfect, it shall not be destroyed for its very obvious flaws. She was created by a galaxy waterfall of fallen stars.

-The God Of Curiosity :

A serious Male God that had no motive to accept apologies was created by the God Of Divinity.

He symbolized a hollow cloud that evaporated in the sky's light blue. White eyes with dot-like pupils followed by a story as sad as a Christmas tale without an ending. An endless story without a plot to summarize every detail. It's believed that he was created by The Goddess's first breath. A slash of wind. He was the one who created the mythical creatures, creatures such as dragons.

-The God Of Justice :

A genderless God that comprehended the difference between right and wrong.

They symbolized a dark emotionless abyss of no worth. A worthless pile of resentment. Maybe too harsh to understand... Even if their flaws were bound to be seen by mortals, it didn't mean they were MISTAKEN. Humans were to be blamed, of course. They were created by The Goddess of Divinity after she fought the cold abyss, an old creation of hers.

That was the actual religion but after MILLIONS of years, those who yearned for power and desired some recognition and GLORY cursed the three gods to be trapped and sealed away from the earth.

Then, they created a war where only those who didn't believe in the three gods survived.

After the war ended and the world came to a debate, the new fake religion was CREATED.

And its name was...

"Nemesis's Promise."

Again, there were three gods but with CRUEL intentions.

-The Goddess Of Envy :

A Female Goddess named "Nemesis" was supposedly the strongest one.

She didn't have an ounce of history nor symbolism in the book the remaining harsh survivors wrote. Created by the "void's" fear, it was stated she had a harsh personality with no forgiveness to offer. But only jealousy and fear to deliver.

-The God Of Lust :

A male God named Theo was created by Nemesis's "first attack on humanity" for not delivering enough blood.

No history and no symbolism. He had a serious personality and he was like just the emptiness of death. That was the only thing the book stated. Nothing else.

-The God Of Greed:

A genderless God that had no name. They were created by Nemesis's jealousy.

Again, the same as the others. No history nor any symbolism. It is stated that they had a dull past with humans cause they supposedly didn't offer anything the past month. And then another "war" started. Which was just another excuse for the kings to start sacrificing even more.

Now is the present and you are currently tied up on a stake ready to be tortured but before that, you hear two slaves whisper to each other.

"You have to believe me! My words are not lies nor a reason to laugh for! I saw a dragon, a huge one. It was like a king, a God even!"

"Where-"

Suddenly a knight interrupted their conversation and said:

"Stop acting like a jester! You are meant to be slaves! Stop this at once before my blade slashes your neck in half."

"We are so sorry!"

They both said as they ran away from the scene.

Everybody got ready and you were about to be sacrificed until...

"WOAH W-WOAH, WAIT LOOK AT THE S-SKY! A CREATURE A DRAGON!"

"But they went extinct after we sealed the gods away! How?-

NO ITS HEADING THIS WAY-"

Suddenly, everybody was killed and the dragon brought you along with it. You were completely confused and scared until it brought you to its "castle".

It then transformed into a young man, the same age as you.

"A thank you for the help?"

__________________________

Hoped you enjoyed it! Have a nice day/night! <3

-Author