𝘋𝘢𝘣𝘪 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

"Oh its you , huh?" Said the tall man . " C'mon , didn't you miss me? " You were on the ground and your eyes were closed so you didn't see his appearance , but he sounded rather familiar...
As you opened your eyes , you gasped . It was
H I M .
The man who you tried to escape from just some minutes ago . Dabi . He had a gigantic grin on his face and his eyes were as dead as always . The league needed a new powerful member and it was Dabi's turn to choose which person to kidnap and he chose you . Before all this , he used to stalk you without you noticing and when the time came , he came up behind you and knocked you out on the spot . But it seems that he didn't only choose you because of your powerful quirk , but because he was just deeply in love with you to the point where he was so obsessed with you , that everytime someone saw you outside in public , he will immediately target them and... Take care of them.
After he kidnapped you , he decided instead of introducing you to the L.O.V to just keep you to himself and just lie to the others that you moved to a different place. Everytime you tried to escape , he would laugh like a physchopath and pretend that you guys were playing "Wolf And Sheep". This was the 3rd time you tried to escape and you were rather close to the police station but he stopped you before the police men saw you . "When will you realize that I am the only one who can keep you safe?... These fake "heroes" have no purpose in our new society . " You tried to scream and defend yourself with your quirk but it seems that luck wasn't on your side sense those agonizing blue flames were your weakness . Then , he covered your mouth and took you back to base .
Three months have passed since your disapperance but Dabi made sure nobody would look for you sense he said you left for another place .
You knew what that meant . Nobody would look for you . Everybody has probably already forgotten about you. Nothing remains of you . You have been stuck in a room with no windows or anything else . Only food and water were your only supplies . Sleep wasn't an option . It was too scary for you . As time went on , you slowly realized that your story ended there and you have nothing else to value or protect .

You have been simply

Forgotten.