𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘝𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

Enjoy!

Request By: gongfond100

"Fake Promised Future."
__________________________

What had happened 2 months ago was a true betrayal.

The friend you thought was loyal and protective, ended up being evil and rejective.

Mirko.

Yeah, her.

The 5th strongest pro hero with who you had an amazing friendship, ended up being a traitor and a villain.

One tiring morning like all the others, instead of waking up at your house, you woke up in a strange place that looked like a sort of hideout.

"H-huh?! Where am I?!"

Tied up to a chair, you noticed her sitting on top of you with a big grin.

"In the villains' hideout darling, of course.~"

"Mirko? What are you doing here-"

"I thought you still watched the news. I am with the villains' now! They're a part of me.

And you're mine now!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! Did they brainwash you, how did they mess!-"

"Shush, no more speaking. You're wasting your soft voice on nonsense! We're together now so you can't say much can you?"

"Together? Huh!-"

She then untied you and showed you to the rest of the "squad".

"Not too bad...Good for you." Dabi said.

"You sure found the perfect fit for you!" Toga excitedly mumbled.

"Indeed, I agree," Shigaraki exclaimed as he told Mirko to show you around.

"You're not gonna be leaving any time soon so might as well join us, right dear?"

You were still pretty confused from all this, but then you understood that Mirko was indeed OBSESSED with you.

Her eyes sparkled and glimmered whenever she saw you, so that fact wasn't less than the truth.

Her obsessive behaviour was even more clear when she used to be a hero.

Her laughs and smiles were only for you, that's why she turned to be a villain.

"Love can't be compared with obsession."