𝙑𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙪 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

Ok so,I actually got this idea from a recent movie recap I watched and I believe the supposedly love interest was a vampire so I got some ideas from it but sadly I do not remember the name of the movie but I do remember the subject+plot so if you want to know you can ask me!Also,if you guys see this can you please think some requests you may have in mind?I don't wanna write things that you guys don't like oh and I am not the fastest person for ideas-
-Authror
_______________________________

-Strange Request-

You just woke up in a strange place with spider webs and lots of ashes and dirt.

The place was filled with filth and it smelled horrible as if hundreds of rotting corpses were right next to you.

You just realized you were in an abonded cell in a room filled with blank darkness and numb sounds.

The whole atmospehere changed as his scent entered the room and you remembered the previous night...

You and your friend were walking down a strange path in a forest you firstly was afraid of.

"I am telling you!Its dangerous!There might be wolves,mammals,strange crea-

"Oh come on!You are going to say werewolves and vampires at one point!Let's go!"Then your friend grabbed you by the arm and you guys entered the forest's dark "castle".

Both of you were walking down the somehow,perfectly designed path as if somebody had already made it for you.

It seemed that your friend was starting to get a little nervous as well.As you both kept walking forward,multiple signs warning you to not enter the enchanted mansion,or to not trust the man with purple hair and gigantic fangs.

The trees had scarlet marks all over them and they had a familiar smell of...blood.

Suddenly,you noticed that the path ended right there and there was nowhere to head to so you guys decided to leave and go back home cause this place started to freak you both out.

You started running outside while your friend was slowly walking behind you.

"Your presence feels this forest with GRIEF."

To your suprise,another person who seemed to be the same age as you was holding your friend's arm.

With a gigantic grin and eyes full of lust,he pushed his arm through your friend's torso...

They immediately fell to the ground,dead and you saw the light from their eyes fade away.

"I finnaly found you...And you're all

MINE!"

Now you remembered.

"Oh you woke up?Lovely...Since you're here and we are bound to be together forever!Do you mind if I ask for a

Request?"