𝘼𝙥𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙮𝙥𝙨𝙚 𝘼𝙐- 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙠𝙤 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

This one shot is written in Toga's perspective
Requested by gongfond100

__________________________

It's been a year since the accident, the accident that killed almost all humanity. Those stupid scientists let toxic gas out that only kills human beings without calculating the number of dead people that move will lead to. The gas disappeared rather quickly but that doesn't fix all the damage that has been made. It fascinates me how everywhere you turn you still see dead bodies despite the fact that all the other animal species survived without a problem. This reminded me of a childhood dream I had, making my own human chimera. And so I started collecting the corpses that I mostly liked and started my project. I realized that I needed a living human being to complete my perfect creation. But the thing is, I was most likely the only human alive at this point.

I searched for at least two months to find another human to complete my perfect creation. I started to think that it's useless until one day I heard soft sobbing coming from an alleyway. I quickly walked towards the sound and there I saw them. The perfect human fit for my perfect creation is still alive. I didn't hesitate to run towards them and knock them out. I was so happy! My perfect creation would finally be complete...

It took me a while to finish fusing all the body parts but the result was definitely worth it. My perfect creation was finally complete! I created the perfect being! Them waking up was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. Once they woke up they couldn't remember a thing from the past, not even who they are. So I gave them a name fitting for the perfect being, (y/n). When they heard their new name they gave me a sweet smile. I liked that smile actually no, I LOVED that smile. And that smile now belonged to me. My childhood dreams finally became true!

I showed the world to (y/n). I also told them about the accident and how it killed almost all humans and how they came to be, I told them that now they are the perfect being and they gave me one of their sweet smiles again. I adore those smiles. From all the time I've spent with my dear (y/n) I've realized there is nothing negative about them. They truly live up to their title as the perfect being. That's why I decided that I'll never leave their side and they won't ever leave me.
N E V E R .
__________________________
I hope this is a good first chapter for you guys!
-kitty