𝘛𝘰𝘨𝘢 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 2

-Beast Pt.2-

Now you were in the L.O.V hideout, tied on a chair.

It seems that Toga, a member of the villains has taken quite a romantic interest in you and had been stalking you for some time.

She forced Dabi and Shigaraki to participate in your kidnapping in hopes you'd accept her "love" proposal.

"Dabi, look! My dear love has awoken from her endless slumber... How are you dear?"

She asked you after you woke up, EXTREMELY tired from being knocked out.

"Huh? Wha-What, who are you?!"

You asked with a very confusing tone in your voice, as you noticed Dabi and Shigaraki looking down on you.

"Wait, am I-"

"You got it. Toga begged us we help her capture you, but it was quite hard since you hardly went outside. Why's that?"

Dabi asked you while he looked behind him at the very delighted Toga. For the first time, she had a light in her eyes.

"Um... I- I am an artist, why do you wanna know and what do you want from me?! Please, just let me go!-"

"She was never this excited, it's the first time we've seen her eyes glow this much."

Shigaraki exclaimed.

"There's no way we're letting you go."

He then smiled and told Dabi to leave you and Toga alone.

"Wai-t wait! Please don't hurt me, I just wanna draw-

"Don't worry, sweetheart! I-I bring you some art supplies,

will blood work?~"

You gasped.

"No, of course not!"

"Oh. Is it because it's going to stain the canvas, or is it because you think it's weird?... Am I too weird for you, darling?"

"I-

You were about to say it's disgusting and that it's not appropriate to draw with blood, but you didn't wanna anger the

BEAST.

"I am sorry, blood will fade-

"What if it didn't?! Would you use it? Would you? Do you hate me?! I thought you loved me!-"

"I am extremely sorry, Toga-but I still don't feel the same way as you, plus you're a villain and-

"Oh.

I am truly upset now..."

An awkward silence occurred and you didn't know what else to say.

"I am sorry Y/n, I am gonna have to punish you."

She then got up, walked to the door and went in.

"Wait-

You tried to ask for forgiveness but Toga didn:'t change her mind.

Suddenly, Dabi opened the door and he walked up to you.

"Looks like someone's in trouble."

He then untied you and grabbed you by your arm and THREW you in a room that was behind the chair you were tied on.

As a result, you got a few bruise marks on your knees and face.

"You're staying in there with a final percentage of food and water until Toga forgives you."

"WAIT-NO! I AM SORRY!"

After he said that, he slowly closed the door right before you reached out your arm, hoping for one day, to successfully escape the beast.

*Hope you liked it! Cya!!

-Author