𝘛𝘰𝘨𝘢 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

-Beast-

You were a simple, quirkless artist who liked to wander through art's palace and explore this wonderful land we call imagination.

The Hero Society never interested you, you knew their true intentions.

It's not like you were on the villain's side, but still.

"Ugh, I don't have any inspiration for this piece... Maybe something that represents a world problem? Or rather a blue sky with an exploding sun?"

You decided to draw a... A fictional monster.

A rather cruel creature who addressed itself with plural pronouns as if it had the right to become a blood-thirsty beast.

"Can a creature like that really exist? How can one be so cruel?..." You thought to your self while you sighed and continued drawing.

Your brush continued to stroke through the canvas's corners and edges trying to perfect the appearance of that FOUL beast.

After a few hours, your mysterious masterpiece was finished!

Your imaginary monster had big claws, which looked like heart-piercing KNIVES. Red eyes with cat looking pupils...

"What should I name it?" You thought.

"Maybe I should think one later, it's time for a walk. I am tired."

Then, you grabbed your keys and phone and went outside.

As you opened the door, you saw someone,not the whole person just a piece from their clothes. Colour ashy yellow. They were wearing an old school uniform. You were just about to call out for them and ask why they were in your front yard but they had already run off...

As confused as you were, you decided to ignore it and continue taking a walk.

After some minutes, you noticed that literally nobody expect the workers in the city were there...

It began to worry you so you decided to go back home and draw something else.

"Found you..." You started to hear.

"You can't hide from the BEAST!"

Suddenly, a girl about your age jumped on you.

Then she knocked you out and took you with her.