Protective boyfriend

Ship: Blake x Jack

Type: Jealousy| Overprotective

Requested by: ItzAnneYT

Plot: [Part two of Secret Relationship] About a day after the weird encounter with Shino, Jack and Blake go on another date at the mall. While Jack goes to get ice cream, some random guy begins to flirt with Blake.

___________________________

Jack POV:

We walked down the stairs. I readjusted the bags in my hands.

I looked over at Blake as she had a big smile on her face. It made me smile as well.

Once we reached the first floor, we headed through the mall. Blake looked over at me. "Thank you again for coming with me to the mall."

"Of course. We don't hang out as much as we used to. I thought it'd be nice to hang out. Besides, why wouldn't I want to hang out with my amazing girlfriend?"

I saw some pink appear on her cheeks. She smiled and looked away. I lifted her hand in mine and kissed it. She chuckled.

We continued walking through the mall until we reached the food court. We stopped and looked around the food court for a place to eat. As I was looking around, I felt Blake tug on my arm. I looked over at her as she pointed somewhere.

I looked over at where she was pointing to. I saw an ice cream shop nearby. I looked down at her. "Do you want to get some ice cream?"

She put her hand down and looked up at me as she nodded. I chuckled. "Come on."

Blake POV:

We walked over to the ice cream place. Jack set our bags down at a table nearby before kissing my cheek and heading over to go get us our ice cream.

I watched as Jack talked to the guy at the counter, getting our ice creams. I suddenly hear whistling nearby, approaching me. "Well, well...what's a pretty girl like you doing standing here all alone?"

I looked to my side and saw a guy with brown hair and green eyes approaching me. "I'm...just waiting for someone."

"Oh."

"Did you need something?" I asked him. He ran his fingers through his hair. It almost made me cringe at the way he did it.

"Well, I just gotta say you look incredibly hot today

I scoffed. "Oh my god, did you just say that out loud? Pathetic." I put my hand up to block him and look away. "Besides, I have a boyfriend."

I felt him grab my hand and kiss the back of it. I pulled my hand away from him and looked at him shocked and angry. "What the heck?! I just told you that I have a boyfriend."

"What he doesn't know what hurt him."

"No, but it will hurt you."

He scoffed. "Please, what would he do to me?"

"He'd beat your ass is what he'd do."

"Please," He suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him away. "Like he could beat me."

I activated my quirk in my right hand and burnt him, leaving a burn mark on his shirt. A slight hole was left in the shirt. He hissed in pain and grabbed my wrist. "You're feisty, sweetheart."

Jack POV:

I grabbed Blake's strawberry ice cream and my mint chocolate chip ice cream and turned around to bring them to Blake. But as I turned around, I saw some douchebag (apologies for the language) holding Blake, my Blake, close to him.

I clenched the cups in my hands to the point where they almost burst. I growled under my breath. Oh hell no...

I placed the cups down on a nearby empty table and walked up to him. As I reached him, I pulled on his arm to face me, and then I punched him in the face. He yelled in pain and stumbled back. I heard Blake gasp behind me.

He rubbed his bloody nose and looked up at me. "What the heck?! Who the hell do you think you are?!"

"Who am I? Who the hell do you think you are? Touching my girlfriend."

He chuckled and looked at Blake smugly. "This is him? He doesn't look like much."

I growled at him. "You're gonna wish you didn't say that," I responded as I reached up for my mask.

Suddenly, I felt something tug at my shirt. I looked down to see Blake looking at me with pleading eyes. "Jack, please stop."

I looked back at him. My mask just barely off. "I'm okay, I promise," I heard her whisper in my ear. I stared him down before bringing my mask up to my face and sighed. "Get the hell out of here."

He groaned and started to walk away at a fast pace. "And don't ever touch her again!" I yelled after him. A few people looked my way. Blake grabbed onto my shoulders and started rubbing her head into my shoulder to calm me down.

I sighed and turned back to her. She looked up at me. "Are you sure you're okay? Did he hurt you?"

She shooked her head. "No. I did burn him a little, but other than that, he just grabbed my wrist."

I looked down at her right wrist and saw a faint purple ring around her wrist. I sighed in annoyance. "Hey..."

I looked down at her. She placed her hand on my cheek. "I'm alright..."

I smiled underneath my mask. She smiled as well. "Thank you for saving me, my prince charming."

I chuckled. "You're welcome, my princess."

I pulled my mask down and we both kissed. I leaned back and pulled my mask back up. "Do you want to go home now?" I asked as we walked over to the table where I had placed our ice creams. Thankfully, they hadn't melted too much.

"Um...I was actually wondering if we can continue shopping a little bit."

I bit my bottom lip nervously. I really didn't want to stay in case we saw that guy again. She noticed my tenseness and rubbed my shoulders.

"Just one store. Please."

I sighed and wrapped my arm around her waist. "Okay, one more store and then we go home."

She smiled up at me and kissed my cheek. "But. Don't go too far from me, okay?"

She nodded and went back over to the bags to carry them. I chuckled and grabbed our ice creams.

After that, we went to one more store as Blake wanted and then headed back to my dorm to cuddle. I did text Shino about what happened on the way home, and I'm sure he's as pissed as I am.

Word count: 1122