Beautiful Dress

Ship: Rikku x Shizu

Type: Cute|Fluff|Short fic

Requested By: Me

Plot: Rikku, Shizu, Shino, and Artemis are hanging out when Artemis gets an idea and makes Rikku a cute outfit.

___________________________

Rikku POV:

Shizu, Shino, Artemis, and I sat at the table in our dorm. School ended about an hour ago and we’re just hanging out. Me and Shizu sat across from Shino and Artemis.

Suddenly, Artemis gasps and quickly sits up.

We all look at him. "I have an idea. For a clothing design."

Shizu and I look at each other. "That's cool. Who's it for?" Shino asks. 

"For Rikku!"

“Huh?!” I shout in confusion.

“Please! I really think it’s a good idea.”

“I mean, if you want.”

Artemis squeals and grabs my hand. “Come on, to my room!” He begins to drag me upstairs to his room.

3rd POV:

Shizu and Shino look at each other and shrug.

Time skip: 15 minutes…

Shizu POV:

It’s been a bit since Artemis took Rikku upstairs to make a dress for her. Shino and I just sat downstairs at the table, playing uno. So fair, I was winning.

“Okay, we’re done!” I hear Artemis shout. Shino looks up and his mouth drops open and his eyes goes wide. “Woah…”

I look behind me at Artemis and my heart stops. Rikku slowly walks down the staircase in the most beautiful dress I’ve ever seen. She’s not wearing her eyepatch or hat and her hair is down.

Rikku stops at the landing and looks away shyly and rubs her arm

Rikku stops at the landing and looks away shyly and rubs her arm. I start to blush. I stand up from my seat. “Wow. You look…beautiful,” I say as I start walking over to her.

“Heh..thank you, Shi-” I cut her off by spinning her around and dipping her. Her cheeks became a light pink.

“You’re more beautiful than the day I met you.”

Her cheeks became more pink as she chuckled nervously. “Th-thank you, Shizu.”

I chuckle. I pull her closer and kiss her.

I hear someone clear their throat. We separate and I look up while Rikku tips her head back. I see Artemis with his hand to his mouth, giggling and Shino still sitting at the table with a huge smirk. I clear my throat and lean Rikku back up. We look away from each other. The both of them giggle.

Shino looks at Artemis. “You made that?”

Artemis hums in response. Shino gets up and walks over to Artemis. “You did a great job, Arty.”

He gives him a kiss on the cheek. Artemis’s cheeks go really red and he looks away, putting his hand to his cheek as he nervously chuckles.

Rikku and I look at each other. I take her hand and she smiles. I lean over and I kiss her on the cheek. “I love you, Rikku.” I whisper to her.

“I love you too, Shizu.”

Rikku leans her head on my shoulder. I lean my head on top of hers and we both watch Artemis having a gay panic attack.

Word Count: 507