Baby Names

Ship: Avian x Venus

Type: Fluff|Short fic

Requested By: Me

Plot: Avian and Venus are talking about the baby and making plans. [Set before they adopted Yuuto]

a/n: I don’t know Avian’s pronouns so correct me if I get them wrong and I’ll fix it.
_______________________________

Venus POV:

I looked down and rubbed the small baby bump. The baby bump had started growing a couple of weeks ago.

I heard wings fluttering outside. The door opened and I saw the sweetest thing in existence walk into the room. “Good morning, my stardust.”

“Good morning, sunshine.”

Avian walked over to the couch where I was sitting and leaned over and kissed me. “How have you been doing?” He asked as he sat down.

I sighed and sat back. “Not that good, huh?”

I closed my eyes and shook my head. “Nope.”

I felt a hand rest on my stomach. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Avian’s hand on my stomach. I looked over at Avian and saw him smiling.

“Hey there, little one…”

I chuckled. Avian looked up at me. “Have you come up with a name yet?”

“No…I wasn’t really thinking about it. I also wanted you to be around while we named them.”

“Hmm…” He took his hand off my stomach and sat back. “Names…what would we name them?”

I thought for a second.

“What if it’s a girl?” Avian asked.

“Maybe…Sabrina?” I offered.

“Or what about Evelyn?”

I thought for another second. “It could work.”

“What if it’s a boy?” I asked.

“Maybe Liam?”

“Or Oliver.”

Avian shrugged. I groaned. “I don’t know…it’s all so confusing.”

“Okay, let’s not think about that then,” He said, grabbing my hand.

“Let's think about…what are we gonna make the baby room?”

We both pondered. “We could make the office the baby room. I mean, we both barely use the office,” Avian suggested.

“I mean, true. But the office is too big to make a baby room, what are you gonna do with all that extra space?”

“I…didn’t think about that.”

I sighed and leaned my head back. “Hey, Ve…”

I looked over at him. He kissed my forehead. “Let’s just not think about it for right now, okay?”

I nodded. He brought me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his neck. He placed his head on top of my hair. “I love you, my sunshine.”

“I love you too, stardust,” He whispered into my ear.

I hummed and felt the warmth of his wings as they wrapped around me. I sighed and let myself fall asleep.

Avian POV:

I looked down at Venus sleeping on my chest. I carefully picked them up and brought them upstairs to our bedroom. I placed them down on the bedsheets and laid down next to them. I pulled the bedsheets over us and pulled Venus close. I kissed their forehead.

“Goodnight, my loves,” I whispered softly. I listened to Venus’s soft breathing as they laid against me.

“And I can’t wait to meet you, little bird,” I whispered to my unborn child. I close my eyes and lean my head against Venus’s head.

Word count: 532

a/n: also let me know what you think the baby should be named.