Chapter 14: Dr Strange does his wizardy thing (peter)

Previously:
"Anyway, get your wizardy ass to the tower and give us a hand!" Mr Stark exclaims.
"I'm actually very busy—"
"No you're not! Come out of your dungeon for five minutes, see sunlight. We'll meet you at the medbay."
Dr Strange roles his eyes. "Fine." He groans. "But if this turns out to be nothing I'll steal all your suits."

See last chapter for Hiccup's recollection of events.

Now:

We finally reached the Priority Medbay, moving through in our little group. I can see the doctors scurrying around, trying to scrape together the necessary equipment. I've been here before, but only once.

I'd gotten a nasty bullet wound on patrol, a little too close to my heart for comfort. Luckily they were able to get it out and clean the wound before my body could heal over the bullet. I think May gained a few gray hairs that day. So did the doctors, considering I barged in without warning and pretty much collapsed on the floor— I knew the tower had a Medway and figured that would be the better place to go, less chance of members of the public stumbling upon me.

The priority medbay is mainly for Avengers, all the doctors and nurses have signed NDAs—can't have news reaching the press— so even I have the security of unmasking here (which, I was forced to when I was here because they needed to check for head wounds and concussions... and consciousness).

Of course, other patients may be sent here if it overflows at nearby hospitals— or if Stark employees get injured. There's five beds with the possible space for more. The medical staff that work here are experienced and respected in their fields, guaranteeing the upmost possible care. They all live here at the tower—and their families, too—in case of medical emergencies so they're never far off— and one or two patients from other hospitals get sent here to keep them busy. Luckily there's no other patients here right now.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I look over to see Hiccup being lead to a bed. He looks very out of place in here, constantly confused by everything he's seeing. I don't miss the grunt of pain he makes when he sits down.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Craig Hollow," one of the doctors—an Australian transfer— introduces himself. "I'll be helping to take care of you today!"

"You're a healer?" Hiccup checks.

Dr Craig chuckles, "Yes, that's exactly what I am! What's your name?"

"It's Hiccup," Hiccup responds, "Chief Hiccup of Berk."

The doctor nods and smiles, writing out 'Hiccup' on a whiteboard above the bed. "Well Hiccup, don't you worry, you're in good hands. These are my colleges Doctor Helen and Nurse Samuel. So we're going to start by—"

I tune out the conversation when I notice that Ned is texting me. Continuously, judging by the influx of text on my screen.

Ned: duude what is going on?!
Ned: do you need your guy in the chair?
Ned: Central Park is all over the news! Are you there too?
Ned: did you see that crazy storm?! It was over really quickly tho
Ned: let me know what's happeningggg I can't take the suspense!

"Turn off audio output," I mutter to Karen, which blocks everyone from hearing what I say. I don't want to distract the doctors.
" 'Ain't no eavesdroppers here' protocol activated." Heh, I forgot I changed some of the protocol names.
"Thanks Karen. Text Ned I'll explain later man but it's crazy!"
"Message sent."
"Do I have any other missed calls or messages?"
"You have one message from 'Aunt May 😊' and two messages from 'MJ 💓 '. Would you like to view them?"
"Yes,"