Chapter 4: What the [redacted for steve] just fell out of the Sky (Peter)

There will be a little bit of Spanish throughout the chapter.
Please note I do not know Spanish and therefor have used google translate. Don't sue me Duolingo lmao.

Peter's POV
(The next morning: Saturday)

"Bye May!" I call to her as I walk into my bedroom.
"Don't have too much fun without me kiddo!" She responds happily from the kitchen, where she's making herself some coffee, as I head for the window with my mask in hand. I smile, shaking my head in response. I'm heading over to the tower for more lab time, which is awesome because Nat and Yelena are there now!
"I could never!" I call with a grin as I carefully lift my window open, "are we still on for lunch at Delma's tomorrow?"
I'll probably end up staying at the tower overnight, because time tends to escape me when I'm having a good time, and before I know it I'll be looking out the window and the sun will be rising. So I probably won't see May until tomorrow.
"Of course, I'll head there after my shift tomorrow morning." May confirms. "I'll order our usual so all you have to do is show up!"

"Awesome May, see ya!" I call, climbing out the window as I pull my mask on. I pull the window shut behind me gently.
"Welcome back Peter," Karen tells me as I leap from the window, "it is currently 10:02 am and you have a voice message from Mr. Stark as of an hour and three minutes ago. Would you like to hear it?"

"Sure!" I call, shooting a web and swinging away before I can hit the ground. I really need to check my phone more often.

"Hey Underoos," Mr Stark's voice rings through, "stop by and grab us some pop tarts on the way cause point break is coming and we all know how he gets. Alright thanks."

"Thor's here?!" I gasp, excited to see the literal god. I wonder if he brought Loki? He's so cool.
I change my direction and start swinging to the grocery store Mr Stark likes, looking forward to seeing Thor. He's not on earth very often, always coming and going between all the different realms.

***

I walk through the front doors of the grocery store and grab a basket, earning many shocked looks by citizens surprised to see Spider-Man shopping. It's not something you'd see every day, but hey, I gotta do what I gotta do!

"Hey everyone!" I wave to them happily and slightly nervous, high-fiving a little girl as I pass her. I head down the isles looking for pop tarts. I know Thor loves them, so it's no wonder Mr Stark asked me to grab some. I think we should expand Thor's experiences with earth food, I bet there's so much he hasn't had.

"Message received from Boss, who requests your presence as soon as possible." Karen's sudden voice makes me jump a few minutes later as I'm heading to the check out with five boxes of pop-tarts. I hope I got enough.

"Oh, ok Karen. Tell him I'll be right there." I whisper. I wonder what's going on? A mission?

I grab a bag along the way to the checkouts, quickly buying the pop-tarts by tapping my web shooters on the screen like it's a card. Yep, mr Stark added tap and go to my web shooters! Crazy, right?!
I wanted to have my own account linked but mr Stark insisted I use one of his. He said it might give away my identity, but I can't help but wonder if it's just because he wants to pay for everything. To be fair I have like six dollars to my name, so I would run out very quick.

As I leave the store I tie the bag up so the pop-tart boxes won't fall out, and swing towards Stark tower. It proves slightly harder because of the bag, but I manage ok and slam into a sign only once!