Oh, Dear God In Heaven, Have Mercy On Me !!!

Начните с самого начала

The effort she makes to stay alive a little longer can be seen in her beautiful face.

Mary: Give me a smile. I'm cold. Warm me with your smile, my sun.

Jace tries to smile, but he can't. His sobs won't let him.

Jace: I'm sorry, my Angel. I can't.

Mary: It's okay. Tell me you love me.

Jace: I love you. More than anything.

Mary: Promise me you'll have a long life.

Jace: I can't.

Mary: Promise me!

Jace: I promise.

Mary: Now kiss me. One last time.

Jace leans forward and touches his lips to hers.

Mary: Thank you, Jace. Thank you for showing me what love means.

Jace: Mary, please, don't go.

Mary: I'll watch over you. I love you!

Her head rolls back and her beautiful violet eyes close one last time. Jace kisses her on the forehead, rocking back and forth, still talking to her even though she can't hear him anymore.

Jace: I'm sorry, Angel. I can't keep my promise. I can't live without you. Wait for me, my love. I'll come to you. I won't leave you.

What I see here overwhelms me. I move closer and place my hand on Jace's shoulder. He lifts his head and looks at me, and for the first time I see a man so desperate.

 He lifts his head and looks at me, and for the first time I see a man so desperate

Jace: She's gone, Matt. They took her away from me. I ain't got nothing left.

Matt: Ah, Jace!

At that moment, Homer enters the room along with two paramedics carrying a gurney. One of them kneels in front of Jace and Mary and touches her throat with two fingers. His voice is a beacon of hope for us all!

Paramedic: I've got a pulse. It's weak, but I can feel it. She's still alive. QUICK!

The other paramedic also kneels down and opens the large bag he's holding. They try to pull Mary's body, but Jace, who is clearly lethargic, pulls her even tighter.

Jace: No! Please! Not yet! Let me stay with her.

My poor Jace! He can't understand what exactly is happening. His pain won't let him. He needs help. He needs my help! I grab his chin and force him to look at me.

Matt: JACE! JACE! Listen to me! Mary is still alive! We can save her.

Jace: She is... She is still alive?