"Definitely not." I say with a smile as I finish off my toast before heading upstairs to finish getting ready. 

I change into my footy gear, doggies trackies, with the polo underneath the jumper and some runners. I also pack some studs, just in case I'm on water duty today. 

I walk downstairs where James is waiting for me, the keys to his car in his hand. 

"Did you eat anything?" I ask and he nods. 

"Yeah I had a muesli bar." 

"That's not breakfast." I frown and he chuckles as he follows me to the car that's parked in the garage. 

"I'll have something to eat properly later." He says and I nod. 

"You better." I say as I open the door and jump into the car, James doing the same thing. 

"So I'm dropping you off at the Whitten Oval right?" 

"Yes." I say as he reverses out of the garage and starts the short drive there. 

"You sure? Usually the boys would already be there since it's an hour drive..." James says and I shrug. 

"I've been told to meet at the Whitten Oval." I say as James turns down Barkly Street. 

"Interesting." He says and I nod. 

James turns into the carpark and my heart sinks when there are literally no cars parked in the carpark. 

Just a couple of people who work at the reception, and bulldogs shop. 

"What the hell." I say looking at James who sighs. 

"Have they already left maybe?" 

"They said 9:30..." I say, with a sigh. "I'll call my brother." I add and he nods, watching me as I turn my phone on and dial Marcus' number. 

"Good morning, whereabouts are you?" Marcus answers the phone and I frown. 

"I'm at the Whitten Oval... I thought we were getting a bus to Ballarat." 

"Didn't I tell you we we spent the night here? It was just easier for our preparations." Marcus says and I groan. 

"No you didn't tell me." I say and Marcus sighs. 

"Oh shit I'm sorry, I thought you knew." 

"Well I didn't." 

"It's alright, just drive down." 

"James offered to drop me off at the Whitten Oval and there's no time for us to go home so I can get my car." I say and Marcus sighs again. 

"I'll drop you off there." James says and I look at him. 

"No you can't drive all the way to ballarat to drop me off." I say as Marcus lets out a chuckle. 

"Put me on speaker." Marcus says and I sigh, taking the phone off my ear and pressing the speaker button, turning my volume all the way up. 

"Hey mate, you guys are catching the bus back yeah?" James asks. 

"Yeah, we are." 

"I'll drive Tahls down then she can bus it back with you guys." 

"Oh Worps you should stay for the game mate if you're gonna drive all that way." 

"It'll be a bit weird if I'm at a dogs game don't you think?" 

"True." Marcus says then sigh. 

"Well you two work it out but Tahls, if you go home like you said you'll be late, best option is for Worps to drive you down."