It just makes our job a little bit harder but it's for the better I guess. 

Today I will be on water duty, or should I say gatorade duty, whatever you wanna call it, which I am happy about. Saves me from sitting on the bench the whole game, as I am getting some exercise! 

One by one the boys slowly start to roll in and the build up for the game starts.... 

I am sitting on the boundary line, near the goals where the bulldogs cheer squad is and I look around. There are quite a few people here which makes me happy. 

The boys set up into their positions and the ball is bounced. Let the game begin.... 

"Sons, of the west." The red, white and blue faithful belt out as I help pack up all our things before making our way into the rooms, waiting for the boys to come in. 

Everyone had a good game as we completely ran over the Roos by 68 points. It's not as much as last year but hey, we didn't have Brucey to kick 10, so probably a reason why, but either way a win's a win, no matter if it's by one point, or 100! 

"God every time I watch Marcus play I am in awe." Em says completely starstruck by her own husband and I laugh. 

"He is pretty good." I say and Em smiles. 

"He is." She says just as her Mum walks into the rooms with Matteo and Bella, excited to see their Dad. 

Both of them have a dogs jumper on, with the number 4 on the back, and Bont in small writing which I find adorable. 

"Hello." I say as they both wrap me up in a hug. "Did you enjoy the game?" 

"Yes! Daddy kicked 3 goals." Matteo says and my heart melts. 

"He sure did, you should give him a big kiss and hug after he sings the song." I say to Matteo and he nods as we hear a ruckus coming from the race and know that the boys are on their way. 

They're all smiling and cheery as they grab some bottles of gatorade and throw it on Tim O'brien who got his first win in dogs colours. They then wrap their arms around each other and sing the song. 

It feels so good to hear them belt out the song for the second time this year. It kind of feels weird that they haven't sung it as much as they should have. All of those games we have played up until now were all winnable. The accuracy in front of goal is what let us down in most of those games. But in saying that, accuracy in front of goal definitely wasn't an issue tonight. 

Marcus walks over to us and wraps his kids up in a hug, placing a kiss on their cheeks before talking to them both. 

I decide to let them be, spotting Aaron who is talking to Cody and I smile as I walk over there and pull both of them into a hug. 

"Played well today." 

"Yeah, just an easy day out in the office." Aaron shrugs and I laugh. 

"You need to mellow down." 

"What, 5 goals, of course I'll brag about it." Aaron says and Cody smiles. 

"At least I'm not as cocky as him." 

"And I'm happy about that." I say and he smiles. 

"Brucey would be proud of you two, combined 10 goals." 

"He would be, I was aiming for 10 but goes to show I'm not on his level yet." Aaron says and I laugh. 

"Yeah definitely not. But that mark you took was epic." I say and he shrugs. 

"Again, easy day in the office." He says and I slap him lightly across the arm. 

"Tahls what did you say to him when you were giving out the water, I couldn't hear properly." Cody says and I laugh.