"Totally agree. And it's only a short amount of time as well." 

"Exactly! We have the rest of our lives together so for the mean time, it's okay." He says and I smile. 

I must admit, I so look up to Adam and Kim's relationship and how they didn't stop each other from perusing their dreams. Ads could've totally been selfish and told Kim to stay here, in Melbourne, but instead he was so supportive and was all for Kim going to Queensland to play for the Firebirds. 

We continue with the handball drills before the boys do some match sim, so I stand on the side and watch. 

I nearly get hit by the ball a couple of times, but luckily each time one of the boys yelled out heads and I managed to punch the ball away. 

Baz forces me to kick a few set shots before training is done and we're free to go. 

I hang around a bit, talking to a couple of the boys before I decide to make my way home as I know James will be waiting for me. 

The drive from West Footscray to Kew was actually pretty smooth considering it's supposed to be peak hour. School holidays make a huge difference that's for sure! 

When I finally get home, I park my car in the garage before getting out and walking into the house through the door in the garage. 

James is sitting on the couch, playing some game on the playstation when I get in, I smile as I walk over to him and place a kiss on his cheek from behind the couch, which startles him a bit but then he smiles. 

"You're back already?" 

"Yeah, training only goes for a couple of hours." I say and he chuckles. 

"True true." 

"I'm gonna head in the shower." 

"How rude of you not to invite me." James says with a pout and I smile. 

"Maybe next time." I say placing another kiss on his cheek before heading upstairs, grabbing some clothes to change into, placing them in the bathroom. 

I turn the water on and am about to start undressing when the door opens and I sigh. 

"What?" I say and he smiles. 

"Nothing." He says plonking himself down on the bed and I shake my head. 

"God I can't even have a shower." 

"No, you can't." He says and I smile. 

"James, I love you, but please go back downstairs and continue playing the PS4." I say before I shut the door, making sure to lock it. 

I am basically in a bra and underwear when I realise I forgot to grab a towel. 

I open the door, poking my head through and James smiles. 

"Have you come to invite me?"

"No, I need a towel, can you please get me one?" I say and he sighs, getting up and grabbing one out from our walk-in-robe, before handing it to me. 

"Thank you." I say before I close the door, locking it. 

I hang the towel up on the outside of the shower before I jump into the shower. 

The warm water hitting my back instantly releases the tension in my shoulders and I smile at the relief. 

These past couple of weeks have been pretty stressful. So to be able to relieve some of that stress feels so good. 

That's why these holidays I am going to relax. I also made sure I didn't send my students home with much homework as they also need a break. 

After about 15 minutes, I turn the water off, stepping out of the shower and drying myself before chucking on some clothes and parting my hair with a comb.