"I didn't know that but oh yeah." He says and I nod.

"I had a chat with him the other day, we're all good now." I say and James nods then smiles.

"I'm glad, just as long as I know you still don't have feelings for him." He smirks and I slap him lightly on the arm.

"I definitely don't." I say and he smiles.

"Good." He says just as Em and the kids walk down the stairs.

"Morning guys." She says.

"Morning." James and I say.

"Marcs you ready to go?" She asks and he nods.

"Yep, I'll grab the keys."

"Would you two be able to do some grocery shopping for me?" Em asks and I nod.

"Of course, as long as you've got a list, cause I am rarely home so I got no idea what we need." I say and Em laughs.

"There's a long list on the bench, and some money left alongside it."

"You know I can pay. I do live in this house for free."

"We don't want you paying." Marcus says and I sigh.

"You have to, it's the least I could do."

"Tahlia, half of the things on that list are not even for you."

"I know, and I don't care."

"So is this where the inner Italian comes out and you guys start arguing over who's gonna pay?" James jokes and we laugh.

"Yep." I say and James shakes his head.

"I know you feel bad or whatever Tahls, but Em is right."

"Thank you James."

"Alright fine." I sigh.

"Thank you, love you both, have a good day." She says and I smile.

"Bye Matteo, have fun at Kinder. And you Bella, behave yourself." I say as she gives me that adorable grin of her's that has trouble written all over it.

They say their goodbyes, before they head out the door and I look at James.

"So, should we tackle the supermarket first? Or is there something else you'd like to do?" I ask and James shrugs.

"I really don't have anything else to do." He says and I nod.

"Well, the earlier we go the better." I say and James nods as we both head upstairs to get ready.

I chuck on a jumper and some leggings, before sliding into my nike slides and walking downstairs where James is waiting for me.

"Grab the list." I say pointing to the list that's left on the bench and he chuckles, grabbing it.

"Em will kill us if we forgot it."

"She so would." I say as we head out the front door and jump into the car, making the short drive to the local Coles.

We park in an empty carpark spot, before jumping out and walking into the supermarket.

"Alright, what should we do first?" I say as we grab a trolly.

"Hmm, I usually do fruit and veg first, just get it out of the way."

"Alright, let's do that first." I say as we walk over to the fruit and veg section.

"Em's written a lot of things anyway." I say and he chuckles.

"Of course she has."

"Alright, so what do we need first?"