"You will be able to sleep on it every night once we've moved in to our new house." James says and I smile.

"Well the house better hurry up and settle." I say and he chuckles.

"I still haven't called Bob."

"Still?"

"Well yeah, I was gonna call him the other day but then I found out about Nan and haven't gotten the chance." He says and I nod.

"No that's understandable, I thought you did it straight after you left." I say and he smiles.

"Unfortunately no."

"He was too busy playing Fifa with us." Finn says and I nod.

"I see how it is." I joke and James laughs.

"So sorry, when we get back I'll make sure I give Bob a ring."

"You better." I say and he smiles.

"I will don't you worry." He says and I smile.

"I gotta admit you two are cute." Tory says sitting down next to me and I smile.

"Aw stop."

"It's true, isn't it guys?"

"Ehhh." Finn says and Dylan laughs.

"They're a bit much sometimes."

"Sorry." I say and he laughs again.

"I'm joking you guys are fine." He says and I smile.

"We'll talk again when you get a girlfriend mate." James says and he nods.

"I look forward to having that convo." He says sarcastically which makes us all laugh.

We finish our breakfast before we all decide to go for a walk as we have so much time to kill.

That's the problem with night games, if you have nothing to do during the day, the day goes by so slowly. But then again I'd prefer a Saturday night game then a Saturday day game. Mainly because you could do something else during the day instead of being at the footy. Saturday night vibes at the footy are just elite.

But Saturday night vibes at home, chilling on the couch also scream mad vibes.

We end up going for a walk to the local beach where we all walk along the sand, before making our way back to the hotel as it's not an overly warm day in Adelaide.

It's not like as if we could sit on the beach and go for a swim kind of day.

When we get back to the apartment Tory and I sit by the pool whilst the boys head to the games room to try and keep themselves entertained...

This is gonna be a long day....

----------------------

After what felt like an eternity to wait for, we finally arrive at Adelaide Oval.

Tory and I hang by the rooms for a little while before we have to go to our seats.

I make sure I speak to James before I leave though...

"Hey, Tory and I are gonna head up to our seats. Have a good game." I say pulling him in for a hug and pressing a kiss on his lips and he smiles.

"Thanks babe."

"I can see all the boys are wearing black armbands too."

"Yeah, the boys wanted to and I am grateful that they are all wearing one. It'll be a way of honouring her."