Chapter 31 - There's a Collection?!?

A/n - This one's a bit shorter :/ but there will be one or two more later (:
——————————————————

The beams of sunlight shining through the window and onto your eyes wakes you up. Immediately you feel the pounding of a massive headache in your head. You try to go back to sleep, but it's impossible.

Deciding to get some water, you carefully get up and off Michael. He doesn't even move when you get up. "He's out cold- he usually wakes up when I do"

The golden rays of the sun shine onto the side of his face, making his facial features really show. You admire him for a few moments; his face is soft and completely relaxed, his chest slowly rises and falls with every breath, his hair is in all sorts of directions- it makes you giggle a little.

When you go into the kitchen there Henry is as usual, drinking coffee with a newspaper. "Woah" he says laughing. "Looks like it was an eventful night" You nod. "How was the party? Fun I'm assuming?"

"Yeah" you whisper, reaching for the cabinet to get a glass. "We came home at like two or three, where were you?"

"I fell asleep at my desk while doing paperwork, I came home just a few hours ago"

"Oh" you say, now filling the glass with water. After taking a couple sips you decide to just go back to bed as the headache feels like it's getting worse. "I'm going back to bed"

"Alright" Henry responds turning the page in his newspaper.

Before actually going back you realize your blatter is full, so you go to the bathroom instead. "Holy shit" you think looking in the mirror as you each your hands "I look like a train wreck". Mascara is all around your eyes and your hair is all poofed up. You wash your face quick to get off the old makeup and you brush out your hair before going back to the couch.

When you get back Michaels half sitting up and rubbing his eyes. His head has that same pounding yours does. Opening one eye, he turns to you   "Morning" he says in a raspy whisper. "Morning. I'm coming back to sleep again I just wanted water" you whisper back.

"I'm gonna do the same" he gets up and heads into the kitchen.

Wanting do be more comfortable and out of the party clothes you're currently wearing you go upstairs to change into your pajamas. You can hear the very faint murmurs of Michael and Henry having a conversation.

When you come back halfway down the stairs you see Michaels sitting up on the couch. "Do I have comftorable clothes here?" He asks turning around. "Yeah probably" you go  back to your room to check.

Sure enough you find a pair of gray sweatpants and one of his pajama shirts in the corner or your room. This isn't really surprising considering some of his stuff is sprinkled throughout your room and your stuff throughout his.

You come back down and throw him his stuff.

Wanting to help ease your head, you lay down on the couch under the blanket while he's changing. You nearly fall asleep, but Michael coming back wakes you back up. This time he lays on his side and pulls you into his chest instead of on top. It doesn't take long for the both of you to drift off back into a deep sleep.

When you wake up again it's half past noon. Thankfully by now your headache has lessened. You crack your eyes open and look up at Michael. "You awake?" He whispers.

"Mhm".

"Hungry?"

You pause for a moment to think, then feel a tiny growl in your stomach. "Yeah". He sits up and you do as well, you both go into the kitchen to find food.