0 days until the party (part 2)

CW:((blood, gore, mention of dizziness and feeling sick))

After what seemed like an eternity, you and Michael heard the faint sounds of the ambulance. You didn't let go of each other, but you both looked up from each other's shoulders.

"D-do you wanna- um.. go in the ambulance with ..?"

"No" he replied quickly. "I do-nt want to see fatha right n-now"

"Do you want me to go out and check-"

"-no." He pulled you closer and clung to you even tighter "..please don't leave".

He whispered that last part and it made your heart shatter even more than it already was,which you thought was impossible.

You pulled back a little to look at him. He looked back at you with his red teary eyes. There was a panic in them. You ran your hand slowly and gently through his hair, trying to relax him, even if it was just a little bit.

"I won't leave you" you whispered

He pulled you back into his shoulder and he buried his face into your shoulder once more.

You heard the door from the other back room open. It was Astra. Before you had time to even react, Henry was already on it. You faintly heard him rush her back into the room and the door close once more.

"Henry? What's going on? Where is everyone and why does it sound like an ambulance is here?" Astra asked

"I um-," Henry looked at his two children and Elizabeth lookin up at him with big curios eyes.

"Shitshitshit what do I say"

"...Henry?"

"Oh! Well um-"

"Daddy you said um twice" Charlie said

Henry placed his hand on his daughter's head as a response and turned to Astra

"There was kind of an.....accident .... and CC ended up getting hurt very bad, we had to call an ambulance"

"Oh my god! Is he okay? Where's Michael and y/n? What happened?"

Millions of questions filled the girls head.

"Don't worry about that right now, for now just stay in here until I come back and get you all, understand?"

"Yes Henry"

Elizabeth stepped forward a little, concern written all over her face

"Henry.. is my brother okay?" She quietly asked

Henry crouched down to her level

"I can't lie to her about this, she's going to find out what really happened eventually, I can't just make it seem like everything's okay when it's definitely not. He could be dead right now for all I know"

He looked into her big green eyes, he knew those innocent and young eyes will soon be filled with fear and sadness. She'll be forever traumatized. Just like everyone else. He hated that fact. It wasn't fair. Not to her, not to CC, not to anyone who was at Fredbears Family Diner on that cloudy day in 1983.

"Your brother.... Isn't in the best shape Liz... but he's in good hands as we speak and they are doing everything they can to help him okay?"

"Okay" she whispered

Henry gave a soft smile and left. Liz watched him as he left and closed the door

"Something isn't right, I can tell, this is something serious... isn't it.."