Epilogue to part 1 :)

CW:((implied child death, mention of abuse, slight cursing))

A/N - So basically the first 15 chapters were 'part one' of the book- We're barley getting started. Part 2 of the book is going to be a HUGE chunk of the book-like massive. It's basically going to be the book tbh. All I'm gonna say is y'all are gonna love it and shits gonna be crazy. I'm so excited to write it since I can do so much more since they're gonna be older, you don't even KNOWWW I have so much planned already LMAO. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

A lot happened after CC's death. Williams abuse got even worse, Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria had a ton of law suits, epically the ones with the 5 missing children, William and Henry decided to close the diner and then the pizzeria not long after, they opened another pizzeria in hopes to make the public forget the past traigities  with redesigned characters and a new location, Charlie went "missing" which took a huge toll on Henry and his family, his wife left him and took Sammy with her too. That impacted you, Michael, and liz pretty hard when it happened. It was like everything was falling apart.

William also decided to make another location on his own called Circus Baby's. His location had some different characters like Ballora and Baby but kept some original characters. Surprisingly, both locations were doing pretty well. 

It is 1984 now. You and Michael are 14 and about to start high school, right along side your friend group. After the incident, nobody talked for about two weeks or so, except for you and Michael. When you all got back together nobody said a word about it. Still nobody has, it's like they all just want to pretend it didn't happen, but you can't blame them, it was traumatizing. Although nobody said anything, nobody forgot what happened on that day, nor will they ever  forget.

 Now, It's time to start a new chapter in your lives...