24

The neon lights flashed and the club music rose again as the stage ended.

The two men sitting in their VIP seats sipped on wine, one of them snorting as he set his glass done.

"He's a fine one for sure."

"Of course I only choose the best." The man replied smoothly as he watched the ravenette haired boy quickly exit the stage, his outfit shimmering in the colorful arrays of light as he looked around in search of something.

Of course it wasn't long until he found what he was looking for.

The bigger man laughed as he rubbed the thighs of the girl sitting on his lap. A smirk tore acorss his face as he glancec at the other man who kept staring plainlessly. "Well looks like he's got some else on the side, too bad for you huh?"

The man felt his lips curl at the ends, his fingers starting to constrict the glass cup as he watched every touch that pressed onto the boys skin.

He felt a laugh leave throat as he leaned back.

"That's just temporary."

°°°°

"Hyung! Did you see me out there!?" Jeongin yelled happily as he bounded toward Hyunjin who was smiling back at him. "Of course I did Angel, I wouldn't have missed it for my life." It was the complete truth, Hyunjin really wouldn't have missed it for anything.

"You were really good out there Innie." Chan flashed a smile as he walked up to the two, his hands stuffed in his pocket as he looked at Jeongin who giggled shyly. "Thanks Hyung! Minho said he'd treat me to some meat for doing so well. Are you gonna come too?" Chan knew he should probably stay, but he couldn't resist Jeongins sweet smile, especially when he looked so proud of himself.

So he didn't turn down the offer.

"Of course Innie I'd love to go."

The rest of the night Chan found himself sitting at a table with two drunks and a sober Hyunjin who was pulling the soju away from a very, very drunk Minho who was ordering another round of meat for them, while Jeongin was downing another glass when nobody was looking.

They'd both have a hell of a hangover after this for sure.

"So, I heard Hongjoong decided to pull back on last week's shipments." Hyunjin said as he glanced at Chan who tensed up at the mentioning. He wasn't expecting for that to come out. Hyunjin leaned back, giving the gaze that told Chan he wasn't going to let him dismiss this.

"What happened?" It was better to tell Hyunjin the truth, he'd find out soon enough anyways.

So sitting up straight Chan gave a sigh as he reached for his glass. "Last week another shipment from a different facility was blown up by Kangs gang. It was the same facility you were at a day before it happened." His lips drew into a line as he looked at Hyunjin who stayed silent, thinking over everything Chan had said.

Chan could see it, the final conclusion Hyunjin had came to as he reached for his own glass of alcohol, his hands gripping it tight as he brought it to his lips.

They both knew.

The tense atmosphere was broken as Jeongin slammed his hands down on the table witn a gasp, almost startling them as he stood up and pointed toward the entrance. "Youngmin Hyung! What are you doing heree!?"

Standing there was a man who didn't look any older than Chan, his hair nicely parted and suit fresh like it had just been dry cleaned.

He seemed familiar.

Almost too familiar...

°°°°

"Something wrong?"Seungmin asked as he finished filing the rest of the papers on Chan's desk. 

The elder sighed as he ran his hands through his hair, an all to familiar sign that he was frustrated about something. Seungmin gave a soft smile as he took a seat across from him and picked up his book before glancing up at Chan. "A penny for yours thoughts?"

Chan hummed as he leaned further back.

"Seungmin."

His eyes wearily looked at Chan who was now speaking firmly and thick. A clear sign Seungmin knew something important was about to come out.

Theres a tense moment before Chan goes to speak. Like hes unsure about what hes going to say next, and for once it actually make's Seungmin anxious. "If you were going to get close to Hyunjin as the enemy how would you do it?" Seungmin blinks, once and then twice as he furrows his brows at the question. Why would Chan ask him something like that do suddenly?

Had something happened?

Even with an unsure gaze Seungmin hums as he lightly runs his fingers over the pages of the book in his lap as he comes to an answer.

"Well, if I just wanted to get close to him. I'd find some kind of source first. Somebody close to home, like a family member or a friend." There's a slight pause as Seungmin nervously bites his lip before speaking again.

"Or someone that's more intimate, like a lover per se."

Jeongin.

It's what come to both of their minds, but neither of them say it out loud. Jeongin is close to whoever is really behind this.

And Chan now knows who.

"Hyung..five more minutes!" Jeongin whined as Hyunjin lightly blew on the back of his neck with a teasing smirk on face.

It was currently eight in the morning, and Jeongin was sporting a massive headache from his hangove, but that didn't stop Hyunjin from his teasing antics.

"Angel~ let me cuddle you." He whispered as his chin rested on his shoulder. His arms tightly wrapped around Jeongin who groaned in annoyance as Hyunjin ran his hands down his thighs.

It was clear Hyunjin didn't just want a morning cuddle. Not like Jeongin minded.

He let Hyunjin run his hands up until he was rested just below his crotch, finger tips resting on the hem of his boxers as he lightly ran them across the fabric.

God how much Jeongin wished he'd just touch him.

"Angel I—"

"GET THE FUCK UP, SOMEONE BROKE IN!" 

"JESUS JISUNG!!"

/Hey guys, I know Ive been out for a long while, but I'm back! A few of my stories I still haven't finished the chapters, because of my horrible writers block, but I'll try and get them out as soon as I can!!!

Love you guys.