12

"How is he?" Minho asked as he looked at Felix who just walked out of the room. "He's fine, he has some bruising on his neck and the cut he has should heal in a few weeks. Nothing severe." Felix assured with a grim smile.

"I don't like to blame people for things, but Hyunjin shouldn't have acted out like that." Felix said as he looked down at the floor a small sigh leaving him.

"He should have asked Jeongin for an explanation, or asked one of us." Felix said as his gaze flickered up to meet Minho's own. "I know, but it's Hyunjin we're talking about." He murmered shaking his head as he tilted it back. "I'll be downstairs." Felix said as he started to walk down the hall.

"Oh and if you see Hyunjin, Jeongin wants him to know that he's not mad, and that Hyunjin doesn't have to apologize. And that, he just wants to see him"

Minho hummed, listening as Felix turned and walked away footsteps fading.

Groaning he pushed off the wall making his way downstairs as well. "I'm going out for a bit." He yelled before opening the front door and making his way out.

Pulling out the keys he unlocked the car before quickly getting in and starting the vehicle.

Taking a deep breath he put the car into drive.

Minho sighed for the fourth time as he drove down the familiar road. He had been driving for a few hours now, not bothering to answer any calls and only responding to Jisungs message. Pulling up Minho parked the car in a empty space before getting out and making his way to the familiar figure standing at the bridge.

"Your here." Hyunjin muttered as he took a draw of his cigarette. Humming Minho shoved his hands into the pockets of his leather jacket, looking out at the water.

"How is he?" He asked softly, gently tapping his cigarette. "He's alright, has some bruising around his neck and the cut, but Felix said it was nothing serious." Minho mumbled as he leaned back against the wood.

"He said Jeongin wants you to know he's not mad, and that you don't have to apologize. That he just wants you to come back." Minho said with a small sigh as he looked up at the sky, eyes tracing over the stars. "I overreacted didn't I?" Hyunjin muttered with humorless laugh.

"The moment I heard him yell that I lost it. It was like something inside me just snapped." Hyunjin said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I even told myself that I wouldn't hurt Jeongin. That I wouldn't touch someone so delicate. Yet I did." He scoffed shaking his head.

"He has something to do with the Kangs doesn't he?" Hyunjin asked looking over at Minho who nodded. "He does." He affirmed as he stepped closer to stand next to Hyunjin. "Jeongin's mother was murdered by Kang Jong-hyun, because of his father." Minho said as he pulled out his own cigarette. "He watched her die, went to court only for him to loose. To get kicked out onto the streets with no other family."

"We don't know your families involvement Hyunjin. That's a question for you to ask Jeongin yourself. " Minho sighed as he leaned forward.

"However, your afraid aren't you?" Minho said as he blew out smoke watching as it swirled and disappeared. "Afraid you'll hurt him again, that Jeongin won't be able to forgive you." He continued, watching as Hyunjin glared at him.

"But, I think that you need Jeongin to better understand yourself. I think you both need each other."

|•|•|

"Come in." Chan said as he looked up from the papers on the desk, watching as his office door opened.

"Innie what are you doing up?" He asked softly as he looked at the boy who flashed a small smile as he gulped nervously. "I-uh was wondering if Hyunjin called or anything." Jeongin mumbled.

"No, he hasn't." Chan said watching as the other frowned. "Oh, okay. I'll head to bed then." Jeongin said as he flashed another smile before quickly closing the door and rushing back down the hall to his room. Heading into the bedroom he padded back to the bed pulling the blankets before slipping underneath them.

Tears filled his eyes as he pulled the blankets up a small sniffle leaving him as he clung to his pillow.

His sobs went unheard through the night. The only thing to hear him being the tear soaked pillow he has clung to.

Sometimes, he really hated the world.

°°°

"Your back." Chan said as he looked up to see Hyunjin standing in the door way.

"It was I either come back, or Minho shove wet tissues in my mouth." Hyunjin mumbled as he stepped into the office making his way toward Chan

"Jeongin was looking for you earlier." Chan said as he looked back down at his papers. "Tell me everything you know know about Jeongin." Hyunjin said as he placed his hands on the desk leaning forward with a sharp gaze.

"I want to know every detail. And why he knows about my parents."

.

"Your still up?" Changbin asked looking at Minho who was standing outside his office.

"Changbin, how much do you know about Jeongin?" He asked earning a raised from the other.

"How much information has Chan asked you to dig into." Minho asked. A sigh left Changbin as he looked down shaking his head. "I can't find anything further, it's almost like everything on Jeongin's past was erased." Changbin said as he leaned against the door frame.

"You figured out that he had something to do with the Kangs didn't you?" Minho started voice laced with confusion.

"Yes but, this..it's different. The only reason I found out about that is because of the police files. This is different, every single thing on Jeongin's father and mother is erased. There's nothing I can find on them. No address, no records, not even the court ones, none of it is there." Changbin said as he shook his head, a sigh leaving him.

"Somebody had to have gotten rid of it." Minho mumbled as he bit his lip. "Someone with enough authority." Changbin said earning a nod from the elder who glanced up at him.

"Is it possible to find out who the judge was?" Minho asked earning a small hum from Changbin. "Yes its possible, but my system isn't qualified for that. We'd have to get someone else to do that." Changbin said as he looked at Minho who sighed.

"Seungmin."

/I've been plotting the story line for so long now and it's coming together

Have a good day or night :)