1

"Ah how can I help you sweet heart?" The lady asked with a kind smile as she looked at Jeongin who nervously fiddled with his sweater sleeves. "I-I'm here to apply for a job." He said nervously. 

"Oh, of course." She said walking over to a counter and grabbing some papers. "Here you go dear, just need to fill these out." She said handing them to Jeongin along with a pen. Nodding looking down at them nervously. Clicking the pen he slowly began filling out the questions on the sheet.

You must be 20 or older to be eligible to work at Yellow Wood, we welcome you and hope you have a wonderful time with us. Please fill out the questions below.

Have you ever worked a pole?
No

Do you have any experience in dancing?
No

Would you be interested in learning the above?
Maybe?

Which position are you applying for?
Waiter

Please fill out personal information below

Jeongin ran his tounge over his lips as he finished writing down his phone number the last part of his personal information. Looking up at the lady he cleared his throat and handed her the papers. "When are you looking to start?" She asked as he handed her the pen.

"As soon as possible." He mumbled with a shy smile.

"Great." She said with a smile clasping her hands together as she set down the papers and placed the pen back in the holder.

"You can start tonight."

///

"Sir Lee Know and Hyunjin taken care of Mr. Song."

"Lix I already said to drop the formalities, it's awkward when you don't call me hyung." Chan said with a small chuckle as he looked up at the freckled faced blonde who gave a smile and a tiny laugh. "Okay." He said as he placed the files down on the desk.

Looking at them Chan frowned furrowing his brows. "Why are you delivering these to me and not Seungmin?" He asked looking up at Felix who walked over to make him coffee.

"Seungmin is still working on covering the evidence for the last murder, he and Changbin have been dealing with Kim Kang-sun's gang since they we're close with are last victim." Felix said as he poured hot water into the cup. Chan sighed nodding as he opened the file.

"Oh by the way, the meeting tonight with Ateez Changbin wants you to say hi to Wooyoung for him." Felix said as he lifted the coffee mug up and brought it to Chan's desk setting it down for the elder who hummed lightly.

"Changbin's welcome to tag along, after all I think we all need to loosen up once in awhile." Chan said as he turned to his laptop looking at the email he received. "Mr. Song is are last one for a few days anyway, it won't be to much of a hassle since he has no family and cause he has already been charged for multiple accounts of you know..." He said leaning back with a small sigh as he looked at Felix who gave a small nod. 

"Hyunjin and Minho should be back in a bit, I should go get these to Changbin." Felix said as he looked down at his phone Chan nodded lifting up a few papers and handing them to the younger before going back to looking at the email sent to him.

His attention was drawn away from the laptop when his phone went off. Sighing he grabbed the device looking at the caller I.D.

"Look's like Mrs. Hwang is still upset." He muttered with a small laugh as he set his phone back down. Sitting up he glanced at the door as it flung open revealing a tired looking brunette.

"I brought food." He mumbled walking in and sitting down on one of the couches setting the plastic bag on the table. 

Setting aside his paper's Chan stood up with a smile walking over to the couch and taking a seat next to the other boy. "You look tired Seungminnie. I don't want you becoming a workaholic like me." Chan said as he watched the younger pull out a pair of chopsticks handing them to the elder.

"I ordered you gimbap" He said placing the wrapped food on the table earning a soft hum from Chan. 

"What about you?" The elder asked as he broke apart the chopsticks. "I already ate earlier."  Seungmin said as he leaned back against the couch closing his eyes with an exhausted sigh. "Open." Chan said as he lifted a small roll to Seungmin's lips. Doing as told the younger boy opened his mouth letting Chan feed him. "Your such a sweet puppy Minnie." Chan teased. 

Seungmin snapped his eyes open glaring at the older as he stood up.

"Why do you insist on calling me that it's annoying." He muttered earning a pout from Chan who grabbed the boy pulling him into his lap, earning annoyed sound from Seungmin even though the younger boy did nothing to fight against it.

"I have a meeting tonight with Ateez at the club." Chan mumbled as he took a bite of food.

"I know, did you forget I basically arrange everything for you." Seungmin muttered as he watched the other pick at some of the food. Chan hummed lightly his hand running up Seungmin's side as he lifted some more bibimbap, bringing it to the boy's lips Opening his mouth the younger took the food a small sigh leaving at the good taste.

"How about a strip dance for me after the meeting?" Chan asked with a smirk. 

Seungmin choked on the food snapping his head over as he stood up glaring at the elder who gave him an innocent smile. "You pervert." Seungmin muttered as he turned walking toward Chan's desk and lifting some files. 

"I assume these are finished." He said turning back to Chan who nodded earning a hum from Seungmin as he walked toward the door. "Oh and make sure the VIP room is booked for afterwards, I don't want to be walked in on like last time." Seungmin said as he opened the door. Chan smiled looking over at the younger. 

"Okay puppy, I'll be expecting."

/This chapter is short, it's kinda of an entrance chapter.