3

"Shh your gonna wake him up." A voice muttered along with a small giggle and the click of a camera. Jeongin groaned shuffling around before opening his eyes furrowing his brows when he saw Jisung and Felix standing there giggling with a camera in hand.

Sitting up Jeongin groaned when a sharp throb speared his head. "Good morning Jeonginnie." Jisung said as he reached over to grab the pill and glass of water on the coffee table. "You must have one hell of a hangover." He said handing Jeongin the pill and water. Slowly he took it popping the pill before swallowing it down with some water. Furrowing his brows he looked around the unfamiliar place. "Where am I?" He asked up at the two who gave small smiles.

"Oh we brought you back to our house. Well it's more of Chan Hyung's house but we live here." Jisung said as he sat down on the couch beside Jeongin who gave a small nod taking another sip of water.

"Jisung Chan said he wanted you to-, Oh! Jeongin your awake do you want anything to eat?" Minho asked as he walked into the living room a smile forming on his face once he saw the other boy. Just before he could decline the offer his stomach growled, a blush of embarrassment forming on his face as he gave a tiny nod.

"Okay then I'll go make pancakes." Minho said as he shot one last smile before disappearing around the corner most likely into the kitchen. "I should probably go see what Chan Hyung wants. Lix you can show Jeongin to the kitchen." Jisung said as he stood up with a sigh.

Nodding Felix looked over at Jeongin gesturing for the younger to follow him. Sliding off the couch Jeongin noticed he wasn't wearing his work uniform and instead some basketball shorts and a black hoodie. Instead of questioning it he followed Felix into the kitchen taking a seat at the table next to the blonde boy. "So Innie, wait can I call you Innie?" Felix asked looking at Jeongin who gave a small smile and nod.

"Do you have any experience working a pole?" Felix asked curiously as he leaned back into his chair. A small blush formed on Jeongin face as he shook his head. "You have a nice body, I think you'd look great doing lap dances to." The blonde said with a wink.

"You'll scare him away like that." A voice mumbled as a dark haired male walked into the kitchen with a yawn. "Seungminnie your no fun." Felix said with a pout as he looked at the other who shrugged as he walked over to the coffee machine. "Are you free later?" Seungmin asked looking at the other who gave a small nod. "Yeah why?" Felix asked as Seungmin handed him a coffee mug. "I need you to apply some cream, I got a bit of a rope burn." He said earning a concerned look from the blonde.

"You didn't tell Chan?" He asked earning a head shake from the other who sighed and took a seat across the table. Felix frowned hands wrapped around the mug that had yet to be filled with coffee. "No, he's busy. I don't want to bother him." Seungmin muttered taking a sip of the hot drink.

"Who's that?" He asked looking over at Jeongin with a plain gaze. Felix's mood lit up a big smile forming on his face as he poked Jeongin's cheeks softly. "This is Jeonginnie." He introduced. Jeongin gave a soft smile to Seungmin who hummed looking over at the smell of pancakes. "Is Minho cooking?" He asked earning a nod from Felix. "Haven't seen that in awhile." He muttered.

"Why are you so sulky in the morning." Felix whined pursing his lips cutely. "Why not?" Seungmin said back as he set down his coffee. Jeongin giggled smiling as the two bickered.

"Good morning Angel. Your settling well."

Jeongin looked at the doorway eyes locking onto Hyunjin who gave him a smile. His hair was tied back into a ponytail with a few stands pulled out to fulfill the look his lip piercing glimmering in the light. He was already fully dressed in contrast to both Felix and Seungmin who where still wearing pajamas. Not knowing what to say Jeongin just nodded a shy blush forming on his face as he looked away from the other.

"Did you finish already?" Seungmin asked looking at Hyunjin who gave a nod as he walked over to the coffee maker grabbing a mug before pressing on cappuccino button. "Here you go Jeonginnie and Lix." Minho said with a smile as he set the plates down on the table.

"Thank you Hyung." Jeongin said softly as he lifted up the fork from his face taking a small bite of the piece of pancake. "You two can make your own." He said looking over at Seungmin and Hyunjin. Seungmin rolled his eyes muttering something under his breath as he took another sip of coffee. Felix was quick to eat his pancakes pulling out his phone to check the time. "We're gonna be late." He said looking up at Seungmin who groaned setting down his coffee.

"Changbin mentioned he wanted to see you, something about Mr. Song." Hyunjin said as he walked over and took a seat next to Jeongin, while he looked over at Seungmin who nodded.

"Angel here will be accompanying me today." Hyunjin said with a smile earning a whine and pout from Felix. "What? I wanted to spend time with him." Felix said as he stabbed his pancakes with his fork.

"To bad." Hyunjin shrugged a cocky smirk on his face. "You can spend time with him later, I have something's I need to finish up tonight." Hyunjin said as he fiddled with his tounge piercing.

Jeongin pushed his plate aside once he was finished. Watching as Minho and Seungmin bickered. "You done Angel?" Hyunjin asked looking over at Jeongin who nodded shyly. 

"I have a few spare clothes you can borrow." Hyunjin said standing up and gesturing for Jeongin to follow. Obediently the younger did, trailing behind Hyunjin as he led him upstairs. "You don't have to be so tense love bug I'm not gonna hurt you." Hyunjin said with a chuckle as he glanced back at Jeongin whos face glowed a soft red. "Sorry." He mumbled.

"You don't have to apologize." Hyunjin assured as he opened the bedroom door. Walking in he headed toward the closet, grabbing a hoodie and a plain white t-shirt. He looked Jeongin over before grabbing a pair of skinny jeans and handing them to the other boy. "I'll let you change, just come out when your done. Oh and by the way just put the clothes your wearing in the bin."He said giving the younger a smile before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

Jeongin was quick to change into the clothes making sure his pajamas where put away in the bin before slowly exiting the room. Hyunjin was waiting outside the door for him scrolling on his phone.

"I-im ready." Jeongin mumbled earning the attention of the elder who smiled nodding.

"Alright lets go."

///

"Ah Minho, how are you?" Chan asked as the other walked into his office. A sigh left him as he set down the files. "You asked for these." He said looking at Chan who nodded.

"Do you not trust Jeongin?" He asked earning a small sigh from Chan.

"Minho your one of my most trusted men. That's why I'm going to let you in on this." Chan spoke as he leaned back in his chair interlocking his fingers. "Last night at the club, me and Ateez were having a talk about 'you know what'. Hyunjin brought Jeongin over and I happened to mention the surname Kang." He said earning a shrug from the other. "And so?"

"Jeongin mentioned the name of Kang Jong-hyun." He said earning a choked cough from Minho who's eyes widened.

"W-what!?"

"I don't know how he knows about him, but if he does that could put him in danger with the recent incidents happening." Chan said as he looked at the file on his desk. "You don't think he was..?" Minho asked with a raised brow.

"No, of course not but something must have happened that's why I want you to dig deeper into his past. Fine anything you can. For right now we keep an eye on him. If he knows anything it might just help us bring Kang Jong-hyun down." Chan said as he looked at Minho who nodded.

"For now we wait."

/ Ah this chapter feels rushed. Anyway here's my Twitter guys.

There's not much on there, but follow if you want :)

@SWeeetPumkin