16

WARNING

*MENTIONS AND DETAILS ON CHILD TRAFFICKING *

"Great now I'm all bloody." Minho muttered as he lit his cigarette, gun pressed against the man's skull as he took a drag.

"Always complaining." Hyunjin said as he dropped the dead body, looking over at Minho who took out his cigarette. "Alright who are you working for?" Minho asked as he looked down at the man.

"T-the Kangs." He sputtered out eyes widened with fear as he looked up at Minho who tilted his head.

"Really, and I don't believe they do child trafficking." Minho said as he narrowed his eyes on the other who shook his head. "N-No I'm serious." He said as he looked at Minho I'm panic. "I have the paper work from our agreement." The man assured as he lifted his chin gesturing over to the table. "Mr. Kang said that children bring in more profit." He gulped.

"He wanted to spilt the money between me and him. I was opposed to it but he said that if I didn't sign bad things would happen." The man stumbled out in fear, a he breathed heavily.

Minho looked back at Hyunjin who shrugged as he placed his gun back in its halter.

"Where are the children?" Minho asked as he pressed the gun up against the man even firmer. "B-Behind the t-tarp." He said as he looked at the other.

Minho glanced over at Hyunjin who pulled off the blue tarp revealing the children, in the cages.

There were about nine or ten of them, all looking different ages, but no older then eight. "I'll get on the line with Ateez, they have a better relationship with the police than us." Hyunjin said as he looked back at Minho who nodded.

"You better run, and if we ever see you caught up in this shit again. I'll kill you myself." Minho whispered as he looked at the man who nodded vigorously. Removing the gun from the mans temple, he watched as he stood up and scurried away stumbling over his feet as he left the warehouse. With a sigh Minho put his gun away, walking over to the cages.

Grabbing a pair of bolt cutters from the ground, that had been used as a weapon he slowly walked over looking at the kids who curled up in the back, expressions painted with fear.

"We won't hurt you." He assured softly as he clipped the chains, pulling them off before slowly opening the cage.

One of the little boys rushed up to him with tears in his eyes as he clung to Minho who gently shushed him as he rubbed his back.

This wasn't planned....

°°°°

Jeongin bit his lip as he looked at himself in the mirror. His anxiety wavering as he started rethinking his decision.

Jisung had given him a pink lace set, after the whole talk they had. He said it was newly bought and that it was never used since pink didn't suit him very well. He hadn't planned on wearing it, until Jisung mentioned Hyunjin would like it.

Jeongin gulped as he turned to the mirror again, his cheeks flushed red at seeing his ass in full display from the lace thong.

The top covered his chest, the little pink frilled top soft against his skin.

The sound of the bedroom door opening made his jump a little, a curse leaving him as he rushingly put away the make-up he had used. "Jeongin I'm back." Hyunjin said from outside of the bathroom. "Okay I'll be right out." Jeongin yelled as he looked in the mirror again.