20

"Just..remember if anything happens to call." Felix said as he looked over to Jeongin who nodded with a smile as they stopped in front of the restaurant.

"Thank you this Lix, I really appreciate it." Jeongin said as he grabbed his bag, the younger excited as he made sure he had his phone. Felix watched with a smile, the other happy at seeing Jeongin so content about something. "No problem Innie, you have fun." Felix said as the other opened the door.

"I will!" Jeongin assured as he got out, flashing one last smile to the other before closing the door.

The weather was nice today, sunny with cool breeze. It made Jeongin smile as he checked his phone for any messages from Youngmin. The other had asked him to lunch, originally he asked if he could pick up Jeongin, but for the reason of wanting to keep the others location confidential he decided against it, for everyone's sake, even Youngmins.

He wasn't completely sure about hanging out with Youngmin. The last thing he wanted was for someone else to get caught up in everything, especially an innocent.

"Jeongin!" A voice shouted, the other lifting his head to see Youngmin waving at him with a plastered smile on his face. The elder was dressed in suit, not surprising since he told Jeongin he would be coming from work.

"Hey Hyung." Jeongin replied with a sheepish smile. "How was work?" Jeongin asked softly as he joined the other in walking toward the entrance of the restaurant.

"Not so great unfortunately, a few employees messed up a report and things got a little..rough you could say." Youngmin said as he gave a small smile as he held the door open for Jeongin.

Jeongin gave a small thank you as a light blush skimmed over his cheeks.

Looking over his mouth dropped open in amazement at the restruant. It was definitely more luxurious than he thought it was going to be. He wasn't really sure what to expect, but it was along the Han River, so of course it was gonna be high priced.

Youngmin gave a small chuckle as he looked at Jeongin the elder rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "Is..it too much?" He asked, noticing the expression Jeongin wore as he looked at the place.

Gasping Jeongin shook his head, quickly denying it as he looked back at the other. He didn't want Youngmin to get the wrong impression.

"No, it's really beautiful actually."

That brought a relieved smile to Youngmins face as he glanced at Jeongin who was already back to staring in awe.

His eyes trailed from the others doed eyes before pulling away and turning his attention to the lady at the front. He showed her the reservation before she was leading the two into the restaurant. She led them to a table for two on the balcony looking out onto the river.

The view perfect from their seats.

"Hello, my names Jung-ho and I'll be your server today." A dark haired male said as he gave a little bow, flashing a gentle smile as he held a pen and pad in his hand. "Can I start you off with any drinks." He asked looking at the two

"Water please."

"The same." Youngmin replied as he flashed a small smile. Nodding their waiter excused himself as he rushed off leaving the two alone.

Jeongin shyly pulled on his sleeves, his gaze trained on the water watching as the sun glinted off of it. He had never been somewhere so expensive before, usually he ate anything he could buy from a convenient store. Which tended to be not very much. Sure it was sad he couldn't even afford food for himself, but he did what he could to survive.

Even if he had to steal.

"Sorry that I asked for this out of the blue, I was planning on dinner but my schedule is packed for this afternoon." Youngmin spoke as he looked at Jeongin who shook his head.

"Lunch was probably a better choice, I have stuff later today as well." He answered with a shy smile as he twiddled his thumbs. Silence fell between them as Jeongin nervously bit his lip, staring down at the table awkwardly. God he felt embarrassed right now.

He's never done this with someone before. Nobodys ever offered to take him out to eat, or even talk to him about stuff unrelated to his work.

Clearing his throat Jeongin leaned back in his chair, his finger interlocking as he looked up at Young-min. "Sorry about this, I've never really been out with someone before." Jeongin apologized as he looked back down at the table in shame. Someone like Youngmin was probably embarrassed to be seen with someone like him.

He was no where near his level.

"Why are you apologizing?"

The question stunned Jeongin, his gaze rising to see Youngmin staring back at him with furrowed brows.

"I-I just—"

He stammered out, not exactly sure how to really answer that.

It was pretty obvious.

"How about we start simple." Youngmin said as their waiter set down their drinks.

Jeongin softened at seeing the other smile at him so fondly.

Friendship wasn't something that came easy to him. Their was to much trust involved, to much betrayal.

To much hurt, Jeongin wasn't sure if he was ready to face.

°°°

Hyunjin sighed as his fingers combined through his dampened hair, his towel hanging low on his waist revealing his toned abs. His eyes casted over to the bed where Ji-yu laid.

If he was being honest, the sex was bad.

He didn't end up even cumming and had to fake it and jack off in the shower afterwards.

God he really wished it was Jeongin in the bed with him. He missed the way the younger cuddled with him after sex, his shy smiles whenever Hyunjin praised.

And he missed that cute little dimpled smile and blush.

But over all he missed Jeongin.

A small hum caught his attention, his gaze drifting over to see Ji-yu now sitting, the blankets pulled up to cover her body as she looked over at Hyunjin who tossed her clothes toward her.

"You should leave." Hyunjin said as he walked over to his dresser grabbing a pair of boxers and sweats as he didn't bother to look back at Ji-yu who frowned. "Your kicking me out?" She scoffed as she grabbed her clothes, a scowl on her face as Hyunjin hummed lightly.

He expected her to bitch about it, that's all she ever really did.

It's the main reason Hyunjin hated her.

"What your just gonna go back to your boy toy now?"

Hyunjin froze staring down at the clothes in his hands as his mind raced.

"I have an apology to make first.

/Hyunjins finally thinking  😭👍