"Can you just get out." He yelled.

"Yeah, I will be gone soon." You yelled.

You finished packing your things and left. You decided you needed a fresh start. A new city, a new house, just new everything. So you started searching, and you searched all night for places to move.

Four years later

It has been four years since your break up with Spencer. You had moved to New York for a while and met who you believe is your soulmate. Her name is Aubrey and you met at a library two years ago. She's really good with your son and it's been a perfect relationship.

You and her both decided that you wanted to move back to Virginia because you wanted something new. That brings you to today, you were walking into the coffee shop you and Spencer used to go to. Aubrey was still getting Liam out of the car.

You walked into the coffee shop only to run into Spencer and JJ. Spencer looked surprised, looking you up and down. When you had left you got a few piercings and a few new tattoos.

"Y/n, you look, wow." Spencer breathed out.

JJ looked a little hurt at this but still smiled. I scoffed, standing there waiting for my girlfriend to bring in our son. Yes, Spencer is the birth father of Liam but Liam will never know Spencer. All he knows is he has two moms and not a mom and a dad.

"Still single I see." JJ said.

"Actually I'm not." I said.

I heard the door open and the steps of Aubrey walking in. Both JJ and Spencer were looking her up and down.

"Hey, I would like it if you quit eyeing my girlfriend, thank you." You said.

"Mama." You heard Liam say.

You turned and smiled at your son. You took him in your arms, kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey buddy. You want a hot coco?" You asked.

Spencer and JJ were still star struck. Liam had curly brown hair and golden brown eyes, you could tell he was Spencers.

"Y/n, is that your son?" Spencer asked.

"Yes, it is. This is Liam Y/l/n." You smiled.

"Is he, am I his dad?" Spencer asked.

"You may have had a role in creating him but you will never be his father. That day that you broke up with me I was going to tell you, but it never happened." I said.

I went to walk away but stopped and turned around.

"Have fun in a relationship with a woman who lied to you before you were even together and is now cheating on you." You smirked.

"You have no proof." JJ said.

You pulled out your phone, playing the recording of the phone call that you had with her. She had called you about a month ago, rubbing it in your face about Spencer.

"Hello?" You answered the phone.

"Hey, Y/n, it's JJ." She said.

You scoffed going to hang up.

"How's it feel to be alone because of a lie?" She asked.

"I'm actually not alone." You said.

"I can't believe Spencer actually believed me when I said you cheated on him. He's so easily tricked." She laughed.

"It's sad that you had to trick him into a relationship with you because you were so lonely." You said.

"It's sad that even now he cant see the signs of when someone's cheating. I mean, I know you weren't ever cheating on him, but me, there's this guy named Will, and I have slept with him a few times." She sighed.

"And you're telling me this why?" You asked.

"I don't know. To gloat I guess." She said.

"Mama." Liam yelled, loud enough for JJ to hear.

"Well, my son needs me." You said.

"How old is he?" She asked.

"He's almost 4." You said.

"That would mean." She trailed off.

"Yes, that would mean Spencer was his birth father." You stated, hanging up.

Spencer dropped JJ's hand this time. He looked at her, then to you. You shrugged, grabbing Aubrey's hand. You turned to her, smiling.

"You mind ordering our drinks, I think I have some things to take care of?" You asked.

She smiled, kissing you softly before grabbing Liam and walking to the counter.

"Looks like JJ is the one who cheated." You said.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry. I just never thought JJ would do such a thing." Spencer whispered.

JJ stood there, a horrified look on her face. She had been caught and she knew it.

"Well, I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen. Now, I have a family to get back to." I said.

Spencer looked at JJ, a disgusted look coming across his face.

"I could have had a family and you took that from me." He told her.

"Wait Spencer, I'm pregnant." She said.

"The baby isn't Spencer though is it?" You asked.

She shot you a dirty look but shook her head no. Spencer had a tear falling down his cheek as he turned and started walking away. You watched as he walked out of the coffee shop, leaving you and JJ behind.

"You just had to ruin a good relationship didn't you?" She scoffed.

"A good relationship doesn't consist of one of the people cheating and getting pregnant with another man's child." You said.

She raised her hand to smack you but Aubrey was behind her, grabbing her hand midair.

"Don't think about putting your hand on her." She whispered in a low husky voice.

You weren't going to lie, it was super hot. You smiled, grabbing Liam's hand and the coffee Aubrey got you.

"Tootles." You said, waving your fingers.

You and Aubrey walked out, and went on with your lifes. It was nice to get that off your chest and get it settled. You will forever thank Spencer for what he gave you, that being Liam and many good memories with him, but you have Aubrey now. She made you happier than you have been in a long time.