𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅

Start from the beginning

"Done with the gossiping?" He asked, shooting both a pointed look. "You have an exam to get to."

"We know." They both said together, glaring at him. "Now, shut up."

"No, tell me first." James insisted, making Regulus frown. "Who were you whispering about?"

"Who were you gossiping about?" Regulus asked, his tone suspicious.

Callisto huffed, "Someone... You don't know him."

"You don't know that." James retorted. "Right, Remus?"

He shrugged, "To be honest, she'll tell me later anyway, so I'm not exactly pissing my pants to know."

"I am!"

"Obviously." Narcissa sneered, rolling her eyes. "Let it go, Potter. It doesn't concern you."

"Goddamn it, princess!" Tobias shouted from where he was still standing, annoyance lacing his voice. "Get your ass here already and let's go to your wretched exam!"

"I'll shove your wand up yours if you ever mention my ass again, Nott!"

"Don't threaten me with a good time."

Narcissa hummed in amusement, "Wanky."

"Shut up!" Regulus hissed, his cheeks flaring red. "Let's just go already, for fuck's sake!"

"I don't want to."

"Irrelevant." Narcissa retorted, dragging her away from Remus and James. The former waved goodbye as she left, while the latter raised his middle finger at her, laughing as Narcissa slapped the back of her head lightly.

~ ~ ~

Callisto came out of the class, her expression slightly dazed as the professor wished her good luck and pointed at the exit.

Remus was waiting outside with Lily.James, Peter and Sirius were discussing among themselves about the questions. Remus hadn't really said much, when he saw her and smirked.

"How did you like question ten?"

"Ah, yes..." James snickered. "Five signs of recognizing a werewolf."

"He's sitting in the front row, he's currently wearing a brown shirt, he's addicted to chocolate, he folds his socks and his name is Remus Lupin." Sirius pondered. "I think I got everything."

"I put," Callisto murmured, chewing on her bottom lip. "The shorter snout, the human-like eyes, and the tufted tail... I missed the rest."

"Are you kidding me, Claire?" Lily asked, unable to suppress her laughter. "Your boyfriend is a werewolf and you only put three?"

"It's the most boring chapter!" Callisto defended, sending Remus an apologetic smile. "I answered most of them and drew a cat on the top of my paper, so I hope they are lenient..."

"What cat?"

"Oh, a Persian one." Callisto answered, watching as Peter shuddered. "She was quite fat and grey."

Sirius scoffed, "Cats are stupid."

"You're stupid!"

"Calm down, everyone!" Lily interrupted, a smile on her lips. "In case you didn't notice, we are done."

"You're breaking up with all of us?"

"No, I meant school." Lily snapped. "We're done, guys! These are our last days, we finished our exams. Graduation is next week, we are officially done."

"I'll miss this." James sighed, looking around at the moving portraits. "Hogwarts was just..."

"Magical?"