ーwe missed you

2022.03.31
— sjy —
[italics dialogue = english]

requested!
—della distancing herself from the boys a little because of insecurities (and a ssng)

WARNING!
mentions of self harm

i know that this should technically be all seven but i feel like having just one member would be more... nice (?) so i let a random wheel choose and they chose jakey so......

GUESS WHO'S IN HER SAD BITCH HOURSSSS LET'S GO MILD ANGST

this scenario takes place before their parents find out about their poly relationship

JAKE'S POINT OF VIEW

I miss Della.

I miss Della so fucking much.

We miss Della so so so fucking much.

None of us know what happened with her but she's been so different. She's incredibly distant.

She's barely talking to anyone. She's been keeping her distance, and she's even sleeping alone and locking herself in her bedroom. It's been three fucking days.

She looks so sad. Her eyes appear dead and we haven't seen her show a real smile at all. We can hear her sobbing whenever she gets time alone.

Even Engenes have noticed. Twitter is filled with 'what happened with Della?'s- it's becoming depressing to look at. I can't even scroll for a minute before seeing a post about it.

Everyone has tried to get through her. Heck- all of us (even Jay and me) actually raised our voice a little. Anything to get her to crack. An explanation, an annoyed look, a tear, a glint in her eye- anything.

None of her other friends know what happened, too. Not her idol friends, not Alice, not her Dwight friends (yeah, I contacted them), no one.

I've had fucking enough when I saw Jungwon and Sunghoon crying.

Out of all of us, I would say that those two cry the least. Yet today they both cried in my embrace (in separate times), confessing about how scared they were.

I absolutely hate confronting Della and it's no secret that she hates being confronted too, but everyone's a mess right now and it seems like I'm the only one who has the energy to do so.

I was waiting in her room for her to finish her shower when I noticed that she left her phone on her desk.

I honestly felt like playing detective because I know that that's mad suspicious. Della always listens to music in the shower.