ーdehoon

2022.02.28
— psh —
[italics dialogue = english]

requested!
—a compilation of dehoon (sweet moments, arguments, additional sus moments, del giving hoon a hickey)
—della filling in for mc wonyoung

requested!—a compilation of dehoon (sweet moments, arguments, additional sus moments, del giving hoon a hickey)—della filling in for mc wonyoung

FIRST

Sunghoon felt intimidated the first time he laid eyes on Della.

She entered the room with great confidence, practically leading the girls unit. Her eyes were sharp and she moved in a laid back demeanor.

She was the only one out of the four who didn't react when the platform carried them closer to the other contestants. In addition to that, her constant cheek-sucking and lip-pursing made her already strong presence even more powerful.

Though what assured Sunghoon that she wasn't one of those vain trainees was her excessive amount of sixty degree bows.

"Hello. Y- I'm eighteen-years-old, Kang Della. Nice to meet you," and he couldn't resist the small smile when he saw her smile at her slight mistake and do a very unnecessary ninety degree bow.

 Nice to meet you," and he couldn't resist the small smile when he saw her smile at her slight mistake and do a very unnecessary ninety degree bow

ICE ROYALS

"The girls and the boys have never met before. The first time most of us have ever met or even seen each other was during that entrance test," it was Enhypen's first V-Live on September 19, 2020, and they were talking about each other. "But we've heard rumours both from the company and BigHit."

"What did you hear about me?" Sunghoon asked Della.

"That there was an ex-figure skater who looks like a prince- ice prince, as everyone calls you," Della smiled at the memory. "The nickname 'Black and White' was also really popular."

"Wah, it was so popular!" Alice tilted her head back. "When you guys went onto the platform, the girls immediately went-"

"'Ahh, they're who they call 'Black and White','" Alice and Della said in unison, making the boys laugh.