ーwhoopsies

2022.04.13
[italics dialogue = english]

requested!
—maknae line finding out about what della and hyuppa line has done (sorry i messed up the timeline lmao, let's just say they only found out recently)

WARNING : !! spicy !!
possibly the most spicy descriptions? but still no smut and... be prepared for heeseung and jake's..

 be prepared for heeseung and jake's

Sunoo was feeling a bit down. He had a lot on his mind and couldn't sleep. He needed something- or someone, to distract him. He needed Della.

He knew it was Sunghoon's time tonight but honestly, he just needed ten minutes with her. Alone or not.

Because Sunghoon wasn't in his bed, he figured that the older was the one who is sleeping in Della's room.

He was confused as to why he couldn't find either of them there, but he chose to just sit on her bed and wait.

He jumped when there was a soft thud on her door. Not long after, it opened to reveal the couple he was looking for.

Though the two were lip-locking as Sunghoon carried Della. She wore her untied towel-robe while the former had a towel around his waist.

"You should play your sensual playlist this time," Sunoo heard Sunghoon mumble in between kisses.

"No way.." Sunoo let out with wide eyes, making Della squeal and cover her face into Sunghoon's shoulder.

"Kim Sunoo!" Sunghoon said in an amused tone, pulling Della closer to cover the exposed parts of her body. "What's up?"

"You and Della..." Sunoo stood up. "You and Della have done... sexual things?"

"Yes," Sunghoon answered almost breathlessly.

"You and Sunghoon-hyung..."

"Yeah..." Della lifted her head to look at him.

"And the music!" it all suddenly made sense. None of his hyungs complained about the noise.

"Yes..." Dehoon sighed together.

"No fucking way..." Sunoo sat down to take it all in. "Oh my God... I knew something was- I knew it! Oh my God!"

"Sunoo, sorry- not to sound rude, but why are you here?" Sunghoon let Della down, careful to not flash the younger.

"I..." Sunoo blinked slowly. "I don't- I don't remember.."