ーpregnancy scare (AU ver.)

2022.03.25

an alternate universe where della doesn't have an IUD and get's a 'pregnancy scare'
but she's quite interesting

WARNING! mentions of spicy stuff (obv)

btw thank you for everyone who gave me solutions for my procrastination! i must've worded myself horribly because i mean a solution for my short attention span 😅 but thanks so much though! it's greatly appreciated 🤍

"Della has been really quiet.." Niki voiced his concern to his two hyungs. "Is she okay?"

"I asked her so many times and the answer is still the same," Jake replied. "She wouldn't tell me but you're right. Something's up."

"I asked her too but she kept saying that she's worried about her assignments and everything," Heeseung added.

"She looks so anxious. I'm really worried," Niki rubbed the back of his head.

"Let's go to her and ask what's wrong, okay?" the three headed over to her bedroom. "What the..?" only to find Jay and Sunoo pressing their ears to her door.

The two gave Heeyunki a 'shh' motion with serious expressions. Sunoo also started typing aggressively on his phone.

'Della thinks she's pregnant,' was what he sent to the boys' group chat. Heeyunki's eyes widened and Sungwon, who are in different rooms, typed a 'what?!'

Sunjay's eyes started to gloss over, they were trying their best to hold their tears back. 'It can't be any of ours,' Jay typed next.

"No fucking way," Jake whispered. The three newcomers immediately raced to eavesdrop as well.

"Have you told the boys?" Alice's voice was heard. It's clear that it was a Facetime call.

"No, I wanted to be sure first."

"But... Delle- if you haven't had sex with any of the boys then who?" all of the boys' chests started to sink while some also found it hard to breathe.

"No one! Unnie! I'm still a virgin!" Jay and Jake looked at each other with confused faces.

"Then... How can you be pregnant, babe?" Sunghoon and Jungwon have now arrived as well, standing farther away from the lack of space.

Niki and Sunoo made eye contact. Did they understand the conversation properly?

"I've dry-humped the boys before-"

"YOU WHAT?! DELLA KANG, SOME OF THEM ARE-" some of them flinched at the sudden raise in volume.

"Shh! Alice! No! Of course not! Only the hyuppas," at that point, Heejayke hoped that Sunki didn't understand. "-and they came in their pants like what if it went through our underwear?"

Silence. Everyone was silent.

Alice could not believe what she heard and so did Heejayke. They wanted to laugh but they were just too stunned to do anything.

"And like! I gave them head before!" cue the facepalming.

"And you swallowed?" Alice sounded so tired.

"Yeah!"

"Lala- I-" Heeseung immediately went to type on his phone. 'False alarm, guys. It's just Della being.. Della,' a look of relief washed over all of the guys' faces.

"It's not possible, babe. One-hundred-percent not possible. I'm sure it's just stress and fatigue. You're probably throwing up because of that too," the boys slowly backed away from the door.

"I guess..." was the last thing any of them heard.

"AAHH!" suddenly her door opened in the midst of them 'escaping.'

"How much did you hear?" Della looked at them with a straight face.

"We- we love you!" Jungwon and Sunghoon created an overhead heart in panic after no one could answer.

"Guys, your girlfriend is so cute. Can I have her?" the call with Alice was still connected.

"Come back first then maybe," Heeseung went over to his girl to give her a hug. "You scared us."

"Then don't eavesdrop. I would've told you straight after this call," Della pulled away, talking in her alpha-voice. "You know I'll find out."

"Yes. We're sorry, Della," they replied in unison.

"Good boys," Alice's groan is heard through the speaker.

"You never call me good girl anymor-"

"I'll call you back later, okay? I love you, unnie. Good girl."

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

i have a couple of drabbles (fics shorter than mini chapters) that i posted on tumblr, should i post them here too?

please head to the link in my profile (or comment here) to tell me your favourite chapter so far! it's completely anonymous and you don't have to sign in or anything
it'll be greatly appreciated💫