ー다 사랑해 (da saranghae)

2021.10.23
(italics dialogue = english)

"That was so fun," I stretched my arms and stood up after sitting on the floor for so long.

We had just finished watching the first episode of I-Land in our new dorm. The staff that were filming us had left and relied on the small cameras placed around the premises for footage.

Halfway throughout the episode, we all decided to change our clothes and properly wash up once it finished. After a game of rock-paper-scissors, Sunghoon ended up winning first dibs.

Alice and I were the only ones in the living area. The boys had moved to either the bedroom or the kitchen.

I stayed in my position for a few moments, just staring at the floor.

From my peripheral vision, I could see Alice being deep in thought. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she kept pursing her lips.

I have an assumption on what she might be thinking about, and it's definitely not something good.

I contemplated on whether I should ask her what's wrong or simply distract her.

If my gut was correct, Alice wouldn't want to talk about this problem when the boys could hear her so easily. So I decided to go with the latter.

"Yo Unnie," I called out, sitting next to her. "Haneul told me that Treasure released a new music video today."

Alice's eyes lit up and her lips formed a large smile.

"Let's do it!" she exclaimed, getting up to take the remote from the TV stand.

During the intermission for I-Land's part two, Alice and I managed to catch up with all the comebacks we might have missed, so we've seen Boy.

We felt like proud mommas looking at Treasure's debut. We've been following them since Treasure Box and have also crossed paths several times during our trainee days. I almost died when I was offered to be featured in Wayo.

Oh my God. We can actually be friends now if Enhypen is set to debut.

Girl keep dreaming.

Alice opened YouTube and quickly typed in the group's name on the search bar.

"I love you," she read out the title with a giggle.

"Wait! I'm not prepared!" I screamed, laying down on the floor while covering my face.

"Me too," she joined me on the floor.

"Are you okay?" a voice asked. We looked up and saw Heeseung and Jungwon.

"No! We are not prepared to watch this!" I whined while rolling on to my stomach.

"Ah, it's a comeback?" Jungwon asked, leaning against the wall.

"Yess," Alice answered before sitting up. "Yah Della, we can do this. It's just a comeback," I gave out a sigh and stood up.

"I need to stand up for this, I can't stay still," Alice giggled before joining me.

"What happened?" Jay, Sunoo, Jake and Niki decided to join in as well.

"Treasure has a comeback," Heeseung explained, crossing his arms.

"Do you guys wanna watch with us? It'll be pretty annoying though," I offered, wrapping my arms around Alice.

"Sure, why not?" they all took a seat on the floor beside where Alice and I stood.

"One time for fangirling and one for actually paying attention, kay? Ready?" Alice looked at me. The grins on our faces just couldn't be wiped off.