ーmarch's artist

2022.03.14

della's artist of the month
(extra! dancing to nika kljun's ver. of tip toe - jason derulo)

della's birthday and their anniversary is coming up!

"Oh right! My Artist of The Month was posted today too!" a comment on Della's birthday V-Live reminded the girl

"So they've actually been contacting the company since January- since I became an adult, but obviously we had a comeback and a lot of schedules so I couldn't do it. Though I promised them that I will be able to be March's artist as a birthday present, and they wholeheartedly agreed. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did," she quickly translated the whole thing in English before going back to reading the comments.

"'What did the boys think of it?' What did the boys think of it?" Della chuckled, recalling what happened earlier that day. "Y'know- I wouldn't let them see the choreography or anything before today.."

"When is your Artist of The Month coming out?" Niki asked Della when they all just finished their lunch in the cafeteria

"Any minute no-"

"It's out!" Sunoo exclaimed, looking at his phone screen.

"Ya ya, let's watch it!" Jay got up to return his tray.

"Where should we watch it?" Jungwon asked, also getting up.

"I brought my laptop! Let's just watch in the green room."

"Let's go!"

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

"Eyy. 'Artist of The Month, Della,'" Jay read out the thumbnail. "'Daisy X Tip Toe.'"

"How do you choose the music?" Sunghoon asked.

"I chose it," Della grinned. "I think everyone gets to choose their songs."

"Oh, really?" Niki's hand went to click on the video. "Let's go!" they all sat up straight in anticipation. "Woah!"

"Head to toe leather," her outfit caught Jay's attention first.

"Ah it's really Della style," Heeseung grinned, touching his chin.

"The lyrics is also Della style," Jake snickered. "Right, daddy?" his comment made the girl slap his arm. "Ack!"

"Ahh, it's this songg!" Sunghoon recalled hearing it on TikTok.

"Ahh, how do you do that with your expressions?" Sunoo whined while locking his arm with Della's.

"You're also good!" everyone assured the guy.

"What? What?" video-Della started lypsincing to the laugh in the music. "Eyy!" they cheers returned when the scene changed. The song and outfit was also different.

"It's so contrasting from earlier!" Jungwon smiled, leaning back and looking up at Della. He was in between her legs on the floor.

"Yeah- that's why I wanted to do two songs. They're both really distinct," she played with his hair.

"Wah, your isolations are crazy," Jake imitated a move she did with a slight head tilt.

Throughout the video, only one member was completely quiet. He was watching intently while giving out a few nods every so often.

"Wah!" everyone applauded when it was finished. "So cool! It was so cool!"

"Niki-ya, what did you think? You were very quiet," Heeseung placed a hand on the younger's shoulder.

"Perfect as always. It really shows your hip and uhh... charismatic... side? One is really smooth and the other one is really powerful so it was so cool- it's perfect," as expected from the dance leader.

"ありがとう, partner," Della extended one hand to hold his. Her other arm was still intwined with Sunoo's. [arigatou = thanks]

"It's really sexy though.." Sunghoon borderline complained.

"That's right! Della-ya! It's so provocative," Jungwon scolded with a slap to her calf.

"Why do you think they haven't sent Niki an invitation and waited until I turn twenty?"

They then proceeded to lecture her for five minutes, adding a 'but you still did amazing' every time they finish.

"We watched it together and they really liked it- they said it was cool! They said it was really my style," she paused for a second

"-and they didn't get protective at all," she gave the camera a knowing look. "Not even the slightest."

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

heeseung, sunghoon and sunoo's 'ah's are all different tones but how am i supposed to describe that...

if you want to ask enhypen something, head over to the tumblr link in my profile!