Confessions

It has always been hard for Noah. To watch Finn kiss Millie while filming. He knows that there nothing between them though. Be it still hurts. Noah has liked Finn ever since he met him. Of course Millie knew about this. They have been best friends ever since season 1. They are filming season 4 now. Charlie looked at Noah. He have him a sad look. Like he knew something. He probably does. He makes it obvious he likes Finn.

They were done filming and Noah was pacing back and fourth. "I can't go through with this. I can't tell him." He told Millie. "You going to have to sometime." Millie said. "But what if I don't. He obviously doesn't like me." Noah said. Millie had to stop herself from rolling her eyes. "Come on!" She said. "No Millie." Noah said. Millie scoffed.

Millie bad texted Finn to meet up and a cafe. Finn walked in looking around for his brunette friend. He then saw her smiling brightly. Finn took a seat in front of her. They chatted about some things but Millie just wanted to get to the point. "What do you think about Noah?" She asked. "Noah?" Finn asked. Millie nodded. "Well he's cool, smart, kind, sweet, kinda cute." Fine disc that last part quietly.

Millie heard of course. "What did you say?" She asked. "Nothing." Finn said quickly. "Are you sure?" She asked teasingly. Finn then heard a snap of a camera. Finn looked over and saw someone take a picture. Finn got up and stormed towards the girl.

Finn was trying to not lash out at her. "Can you please not take pictures of us without our consent?" He asked. "But everyone needs to know." She said happily. "Know what?" He asked. "That your dating Millie!" She squealed. Finn took the phone form when and deleted the picture. "Listen here. We're just friends. Just because I'm here with a girl doesn't mean I'm dating her. Im aloud to have friends who are girls. You says your guys are fans but you go around throwing fake rumors everywhere. Never take another picture of us." Finn snapped.

The girl nodded quickly and got scared. Finn rushed out of the cafe. He was sick and tired of people like. Who cares who he dates anyway? It's his life! His personal life! Millie catches up to him.

"You didn't need to scare her that bad." She said. "She deserved it." He said. Millie rolled her eyes.

"So about Noah." She said continuing their last conversation. "What about him?" Finn asked. "You obviously like him." She said.

Mike scoffed. "No I don't." He said. "Ask him out." Millie said. "I don't like him." Finn said. "You can tell me!" She exclaimed. "Okay fine!" Finn said giving up. "Maybe I like him a little bit. But he doesn't like me back." Millie rolled her eyes. "Just do it. Come on! Please! Please! Please! Please!" Millie said. She kept on saying the same over and over and Finn got annoyed quickly.

"Alright! Will you stop being so damn annoying if I do?" Finn asked. Millie nodded rapidly.

Finn texted Noah he was coming over to his trailer. He nodded in the door and Noah answered. "Hey Finn!" He exclaimed. "Hey." Finn said. Noah opened the door a bit more so that Finn could come in. "What did you need?" Noah asked. "I need to tell you something." Finn said. Noah nodded. "I like you. Like really like you. Like more than a friend like you. Like I wanna be your boyfriend like you." Finn said rambling.

Noah froze. He face turned a deep Sade of red. He wasn't talking so Finn thought he fucked up. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you that. I'll go." Finn said. Noah quickly grabbed Finns hand. "I like you too." Noah said.

Finn smiled. They started to lean in and skin their lips connected. Finn snaked his arms around Noah's waist. Noah brought his hands behind Finns neck.

They broke apart and stared and each other. Noah laid his head in Finns shoulder. Finn kissed the top of his his head lightly. They felt so happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was so cute! I'm so single! Anyways! What's up? I know that I have another book that I'll be updating. Li I said in 'Fell In Love With The Nerd?' I won't be updating a lot do to school! Sorry! Anyway hoped you enjoyed this! #foahrules

Words: 748