Flirt

Noah was putting his books in his lockers. When all of a sudden Finn came hp behind him. "Hey cutie." Finn winked. Noah looked over at him. "What do you want?" Noah asked.

Noah knew Finn as the school flirt. He flirted with almost everyone in school. Both boys and girls.

"To tale you out of course." Finn said. "How about no. Why would you want me anyway?" Noah asked. "Because your cute." Finn winked.

Noah scoffed. "Please. You'll go out with anyone." Noah said. "No I won't. I really do like you." Finn said losing his playboy voice.

Noah sighed. "You don't like me Finn. No has ever liked me." Noah said. "Well I do. And I bet a lot of people like you as well. There just to scared to ask you out. But I'm not. Let me take you out." Finn said.

"If I do accept... there will be not flirting." Noah said. "Can't promise that." Finn said.

So here he was walking with Finn to a cafe. He never wanted to admit it but he has always liked Finn. But he didn't want to. In fear of getting hurt. Left behind.

Finn opened the door for Noah. "After you my prince." Finn said. Noah rolled his eyes as he entered.

They ordered and Finn paid. "You know you didn't have to pay for me right?" Noah asked. "Oh I know. But I wanted to beautiful." Finn said winking. "What did I say?" Noah asked already knowing the answer.

"That you like my flirting skills." Finn said. "Oh god." Noah said. Finn lightly chuckled.

They talked for a while. Turns out they have more things in common then they thought.

They walked out. "This was fun. I hope to do this again some day." Finn said. "Maybe we will." Noah said smiling before walking off.

Finn just stood there with a stupid grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I just started another Byler story! It's called College Life! I'll start writing chapters after I finish this book! Anyways have a wonderful day or night!

Words: 345