Dinner Date

Noah and Finn were going to dinner. They have been dating for two years now. They met on the show Stranger Things. Noah is 20 and Finn is 22. Finn was waiting for Noah. "Hurry up!" He yelled. "I can't put my shirt on!" Noah laughed. "Oh my god." Finn walked to the bathroom to help his boyfriend.

"Thanks babe." Noah said. "Yeah yeah." Finn rolled his eyes. Noah chuckled and kissed his cheek. They held hands while exiting their shared apartment. They got in Finns car and drove off.

They decided to go to someplace fancy but not too fancy. They hoped that no one should recognize them. Everyone knows that they are dating now. They have been getting hate. But they also have been getting more love. They could not be happier.

They pulled up to the restaurant. They already had a reservation so they didn't have to wait. They sat down at a table. Finn sighed and looked at Noah. "What?" Noah asked chuckling. "Your so cute." Finn said. Noah blushed. Finn laughed a bit.  "Finn?" Noah said. "Yea?" Finn asked. "Do you miss filming Stranger Things?" Noah asked. "I do. I mean I have filmed more shows and movies but I miss the Stranger Things cast." Finn said. "I do too." Noah said.

Finn took Noah's hand. "I love you." Finn said. "Random. I love you too." Noah said. Finn chuckled. "Hey? My name is Chloe and I'll be your waitress. What can I get to two to drink?" She asked. "Rootbeer." Finn said. "Coke." Will said. "Alright. I'll be back with your drinks soon." She said walking off.

"You know. I never thought we'd be here today. Together." Finn said. "Me neither. I thought you would never like me." Noah said. "That's not true. Everyone loves you." Finn said. "That's not true." Noah laughed. Finn smiled. He has always loved Noah's laugh. "Here you go." Chloe said handing them their drinks.

Noah took a drink. "Are you ready to order?" She asked. "Ohhhh. Probably the Steak for me." Noah said. "The chicken salad for me." Finn said. Chloe nodded and walked away. "Didn't know you like salad." Noah said. "I started to like salad actually." Finn said. Noah nodded.

They got their food and dug in. They talked and talked. Finn and Noah really couldn't be happier with where they were. They were in love. And it's going to stay that way.

On the way home they hummed to 'Should I Stay? Or Should I Go?' By The Clash. "This brings back memories." Noah said. Finn chuckled. "Got that right." Finn said.

They went inside their apartment. "Movie?" Noah asked. "Sure." Finn said. They cuddled up and watched Up. "Why this movie?" Finn asked. "I love this movie. It's cute." Noah said mumbling into Finns chest. Finn stroked Noah's hair. "Goodnight." Noah said. "You going to sleep?" Finn asked. "Yes I'm tired. How shut up." Noah said. "Okay. Goodnight darling." Finn said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry. This chapter is trash. I might update later tonight.

Words: 509