Attention

Finn had been pretty busy lately. He always has something to work on. Noah was getting tired of it. He wanted Finns attention. Finn was either working on his school work or playing iOS guitar or playing video games. It's like Finn doesn't even try to make time for his boyfriend.

Noah was starting to question if Finn still loved him or not. Or even cares about him. He just wanted his love.

Finn was like usually playing some stupid video game. Noah was getting really lonely. He talked to Millie and of course she said said to talk to him about it.

Noah went up to Finn. Finn didn't even notice that he was there at first. Noah poked and said his name to get his attention.

"What? I'm busy." Finn said not trying to make it slick rude.

"Busy doing what? You can even look up from your stupid games for once and make time for me?" Noah asked.

"I'm sorry babe. I'm hang out with you later." Finn said. Noah was on the verge of tears.

"Fine." He said voice cracking a little. Finn of course didn't notice. Noah stormed to their room and then he finally started to cry. He was hurt. Hurt that Finn just pushed him away like that. Why is it so hard to at least spend an hour with you boyfriend?

Around and hour or so Finn came into the bedroom and saw Noah laying on the bed with puffy red eyes. Finn regretted what he did. Bad. He was being stupid.

Finn walked over to Noah and lightly kissed his head. "I'm sorry my love. I didn't mean to hurt you." Finn said.

"We'll you did." Noah snapped turning and facing the other way. He then felt arms wrap around his waist and small kisses on his neck and shoulder blade.

"Please forgive me. I promise I'll do better. I'll drop everything tomorrow so we can do something. We can got try that new ice cream place." Finn said with a hopeful smile.

Noah just stayed quiet. "Please Noah. I'm so so very very sorry. I didn't mean to. Please." Finn didn't know how else to make it up to him.

Noah turned to look at Finn. Then Finn saw how much he had hurt him. "I'm sorry." Finn said with sadness in his voice.

Noah looked down. "Do you really mean it?" Noah asked. Finn nodded and a slight smile. Noah didn't say anything he just wrapped his arms around him and cuddled into his chest.

Finn wrapped his arms around him and kissed his head. "I love you." Finn said. "I love you to." Noah said mumbling into his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 453