Sick

Finn was blowing up Noah's phone about why he wasn't at school. When he answered Finn said he was coming over. After all he wanted to take care of his boyfriend.

Finn knocked lightly on the door. "Hey." Finn said softly looking at his dying boyfriend. Finn chuckled. Noah groaned in response.

Finn went over to Noah and rested his hand on his forehead. "Your warm." Finn said. "No shit." Noah said. "Someones mad." Finn said. Noah rolled his eyes and moved always form Finn. "I'll go get you some soup and water." Finn said walking out.

A couple of minutes later Finn came back. "Careful it's hot." Finn said carefully handing the soup to Noah. Noah nodded and blowed.

Noah took a drink of his water. Finn climbed in his bed next to Noah. He snaked his arms around Noah's waist.

Noah took small bites of the soup. Finn kissed his cheek. "Your going to get sick." Noah said. "So?" Finn asked. "So? Get out of here." Noah said. "Do you not want me here?" Finn asked pretending to be offended. "No. I didn't say that. I just don't want you to get sick. "I won't." Finn said. Noah rolled his eyes.

He laid down next to Finn and cuddled up in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double update! Yay! Have a wonderful day or night!

Words: 226