Baking

Noah practically jumped on Finn. "Hey babe." Finn said. Noah sat up in his lap. "Hey!" He said excitedly. "You need something?" Finn asked stroking his hair. "Can we bake some brownies?" Noah asked. "Right now? Noah it's 11." Finn said. "So? We're still up. We have nothing better to do." Noah asked. Finn sighed.

Noah giggled and ran grabbed Finns hand. Noah dragged Finn to the kitchen.

They get the supplies out. "Alright!" Noah said excitedly. Finn laughed about how cute Noah is. He kissed his boyfriends cheek. "Not now. Let's make some delicious brownies!" Noah said.

Finn laughed once again. They put all the stuff in the mixing bowl. They took turns stirring.

They then placed it into a pan and put it in the oven. "Yay! Now we have to wait for another hour!" Finn said sarcastically. Noah rolled his eyes. "So? We can watch a movie and cuddle. Come on." Noah said grabbing Finns hand.

Finn took the brownies out of the oven. Noah rested his head on Finns shoulder. "I want one." Noah said. "Patient." Finn said. Noah rolled his eyes.

"Let them cool off." Finn said. "Fine!" Noah groaned. Finn grabbed Noah's waist and kissed him. Noah smiled into the kiss. They separated and Noah rested his head in Finns chest.

The brownies have finally cooled off and Noah already ate four. "Babe. That's enough. Let's go to bed." Finn said. Noah whined. "Nope." Finn said picking up Noah and heading upstairs.

He set Noah down on the bed gently. Finn got in next to him and cuddled Noah. Before Noah could protest even more his eyes shut. Guess he was tired. Finn shit his eyes with Noah in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly I could see me doing that. Making brownies at 11. And eating a lot. Anyways have a wonderful day or night!

Words: 311