Life After Titans

With the destruction of the Walls and Titans being wiped out, life returned to normal again. Eren and I still had the scars from our Titans under our eyes, and since we were in our forms for the majority of the battle when the Curse was lifted, those scars would be permanent.
Here's how everything turned out after the Rumbling:

Jean and I resided in the rebuilt Shinganshina District with our two children: Eren Kirschtein and Sasha Kirschtein.

Eren and Mikasa did get married and I was overjoyed they found happiness with each other. After Eren and I had fought in the Rumbling, one of the first things he did was to go look for Mikasa.
Their reunion was super sweet. Mikasa was sitting under the tree where my brother liked to take naps, waiting desperately for him, and when she saw my brother walking towards her; she instantly got up and sprinted to him, nearly knocking him over. She hysterically sobbed in his arms because of how relieved she felt because he was alive.
"You we're all I thought of the entire time," Eren stroked her face before kissing her softly. She threw her arms around him and returned the kiss. "I love you, Eren Jaeger." "I love you too, Mikasa Ackerman, I always have and I always will," he smiled lovingly at her before kissing her again.

My brother and my best friend were married the following day

My brother and my best friend were married the following day. All of those who attended noticed the trauma that befell Eren and Mikasa was slowly fading away, because the mere presence of one another healed them.
"Mikasa, you were always there for me even when I tried to push you away, and I'm eternally grateful for that. You are the most amazing woman in the entire world and I admire you for your strength, heart, and compassion. I promise to spend the rest of my life protecting you and loving you. No matter what, I will always choose you." Eren vowed to her.
We all saw her blush and she got teary eyed. "Eren, to say that it was love at first sight would be crazy, because it goes so much deeper than that. When you saved me from those bandits all those years ago, I felt drawn to you. I was so grateful that you were there to save me from dying and I was forever in your debt. Since then, I felt our connection grow stronger and deeper, like nothing on earth could break us apart. Eren, I promise to be the best I can be for you and I will always choose you as well. I will remind you everyday how loved and important you are. You mean everything to me and I'm so grateful for you." she touched my brother's face lovingly and his skin turned bright red.
Armin officiated the wedding and pronounced Eren and Mikasa husband and wife; they shared their first kiss as a married couple.
There wasn't a dry eye at that wedding. Even Reiner couldn't hold back tears. Eren had finally forgiven him. Everything was at peace. Eren and Mikasa now have four kids together. They're rambunctious, but hilarious. I love my nieces and nephews.
Annie Leonhart had met up with Armin after a while and something unexpected happened; the two of them fell in love and got married. None of us saw that coming. We had all forgiven Annie, because she was a pawn in Marley's game just like Reiner and Bertholdt were. It was nice to see that Armin made her so happy; he helped her be able to smile again.
Captain Levi had married Cara Wägner, we all could see how in love the couple was with each other, and because of her, we could catch Levi smiling; which was rare. She and Eren were the only surviving members of his squad. I was glad I became friends with her; she was kind and compassionate to me and Eren. She was the Scout who did most of the training with me and my friends; she was like another big sister to me.
Turns out, Levi had been in love with her since they were kids. He finally proposed to her and she accepted. Cara was good for him, because she always reminded him how much she loves him. Levi's injuries from the Thunder-spear explosion had left him paralyzed, but Cara still stuck with him no matter what. I had never seen Levi genuinely smile before, and he always did so with Cara. They were good for each other. Levi and Cara got married and currently reside in Marley, looking after Gabi and Falco. Levi and Cara are expecting their first child.
Sasha fell in love with a man named Niccolo. The two of them bonded while we were surveying Marley before Eren went rogue. He was a chef and that was one of the things that made her fall head over heels for him. After they wedded, they moved back to Marley. I was happy for my big sister.
My children always ask me and Jean to tell them our story, and Eren would join in the storytelling whenever he and Mikasa came to visit.
I was happy for all my friends after the heartache we dealt with twenty years ago. I'm still eternally grateful Eren changed his fate and survived the event that would've destroyed the world. Everything worked out the way it was meant to, but the important thing is that everyone's safe. The world is beautiful again and less cruel.