The Beast Titan

Eren and I were sent to scan the area, seeing any potential enemies in sight. We were in our Titan forms so we could move faster and stealthier.

We ran outside the Walls and past Titan Country.

Eren and I felt powerful knowing our Titans were the strongest; I especially felt powerful because mine was one of the rarest species. We were getting bored with constantly running around the same spot over and over again, and we decided to have some fun.

"Last one to the hill is a rotten egg!" I exclaimed to Eren. "Bring it on!" Eren grinned and suddenly sprinted away.

"No fair, you got a head start!" I ran to catch up with him.

The breeze flew through my long brown hair, making it float like a curtain. My hair flew behind my back, and suddenly, something caught my eye that made me skid to a stop. It sent chills down my spine. A sense of dread was in the air.

I saw a seventeen-meter-tall Titan watching Eren and me. The Titan was covered in brown hair and pointed ears stuck out of the hair on his head. Suddenly, he smiled pleasantly at us; that alone was the most unsettling.

"Eren, look!" I motioned for him to come over to where I was looking.

He had stopped running and listened to me. He lumbered over to me, and he looked at the Titan that was watching us.

Eren tilted his head to the side with confusion, "Why is that creep staring at us?" "That's what I'm trying to figure out," I replied.

"Hey ugly! Why don't you-"

"Shut up, Eren," I hissed; I didn't want his hot-headedness to be what got us killed by another Titan.

Something about this Titan seemed familiar, but it wasn't in a good way this time.
The Titan lumbered towards us, and he was a lot taller up close. His eyes were eerily human like and he smiled kindly which made him even creepier to look at.

"I know who you are," The hairy Titan told us. He could speak clearly, almost as if he were human. He must have been a Shifter.

I studied the Titan carefully because he still gave off familiarity. "I know who you are," I glared when I figured out the identity of this mysterious creature. A loud snarl escaped my lips.

The Titan's smile widened as he leaned in closer, his eyes glinting with recognition.