you do it better

i pull in the driveway of a huge LA house.
there's booming music from the outside. i don't know how dev has been convincing me to do this. "you okay?" she asks me. i nod with a smile.
we get out and go in the house. usual smell of alcohol.
we're greeted by our friends.
-
we've been at the party for an hour. i haven't left devs side. i've just been people watching.
i look up and i see nessa walk in here with coop and sab. weird.
i sigh. "i'm gonna go to the bathroom" i tell dev. she nods taking a hit of her blunt, "do you want me to come with you?" "i'm good" i say, she kisses my cheek and i leave.

i look at myself in the mirror and finger comb my hair. the door opens, i dart my eye up "oh my god im so sorry" i know that voice. nessa herself.
"hi" i say, "hey" she says, closing the door. i furrow my eyebrows at that action.
she looks at me for a minute. "let's talk" she says. "what's there to talk about?" i say. "well that night-"
"the night when you were being irresponsible and dumped me cause we're "not happy"?" i say crossing my arms. "well i wasn't gonna say it like that" she says not making eye contact. i nod "there's nothing to talk about now. i'm with dev" i say walking towards the door.
she grabs my wrist and kisses me.
shit. i missed that.

i put my hand around her face deepening the kiss. she pushes me against the counter. her hands go around my waist, closer to the button on my pants. she gets them undone fast.

"is this okay?" she asks, i nod. she slides her fingers in my pants and rubs her middle finger over my clit covered by my underwear. i gasp.
she immediately starts attacking my neck leaving marks. she takes off my shirt and throws it on the floor, and unclips my bra.

this is so wrong. but it feels so right.

"i know you've missed me" she says, inserting her fingers in me, as i breath hard. "enough for me to be fucking you in a bathroom" she says, rubbing my clit. my head falls back. "maybe" i say.

she kisses my chest, leaving small hickies. i moan loud. she kisses my breast down my stomach, and around my hips.
she starts kissing my thighs, leaving more hickies. "stop" i say, "stop what?" she says with soft eyes. i missed her so much. "stop teasing me" i say breathing heavy.

she starts sucking on my clit while fingering me. i whimper. "tell me you missed me" she says kissing my hip while her fingers are still in me, picking up her pace.
i whin. "i- i missed you" i moan, feelings my orgasm come, "did you? what did you miss?" she says with a smirk.
"i-" there's a hard knock on the door "luna you okay?" dev.
"answer her" nessa says while her tongue starts going around my clit.
"i-i-m ok!" i say breathing harder.
"tell me i do it better than her" nessa says, " you do it better" i say closing my eyes tight.
"ness i'm gonna cum" i say.

"i'm coming in" dev says. "don't-" before i even get my sentences out, the door opens.

nessa continues, and i cum.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"