i didnt expect this to come

Nessas POV
It's 2 in the morning, Luna hadn't call or texted me. I lay down on my bed, and call coop.
"Hey lil sis!" He greets me as he answers up the phone, "hey coop, what are you doing?" I ask, "mmm nothing just in the stu with j" I roll my eyes at that comment. "Well Luna isn't here and hasn't called me or anything so like can you comeover?" "Yea I can" "can you bring like booze or some weed or both I need something to get my mind off of her" I say, "ness you don't do any of those" he says, I sigh "and?" I reply. "Alright I'll be there soon" "thanks coop love ya" "love you too sis" we hang up.

Coopers POV
I hang up the phone with nessa. "Who was that man?" Jaden asks, "nessa" I answer, "you still talk to the slut?" He says rolling his eyes, I stand up "she's not a fucking slut you asshole! She's my best friend and you're a dick!" I say in tone, point a finger at him. He shoves me, and punches me in the nose, I hold my nose, "alright asshole" I say and punch him the face, "you asshole!" He shouts holding his black eye, push him on the ground and start kicking him "don't you ever talk about her like that ever again or I will fucking kill you" Q pushes me away, "what the fuck are doing?!" I wipe the blood out of my nose, "I just kicked his fuckin ass Q" I say leaving.

Time skip 3am
"Coop what the hell is up with your nose?!" Nessa asks letting me in her apartment. "Yea hey how are ness?" I say, she gets a cold water rag and hands it to me.
We sit on her couch, "now what the fuck happened?" She asks, "don't worry about it" I say sparking the blunt in my pocket.
I take a hit and pass it to her, she takes two hits and passes it back.
She smoked it the most it's obvious that she's high.

Nessas POV 3:30am
Everything feels like a kaleidoscope of colors, I feel so alive. I lay my head on coops lap, "coop can you tell me what happened?" I ask, he sighs "I fuckin beat the shit outta j" he says with a small smile, I laugh a small bit, and so does he. We both start laughing hard. "I love you coop"

"I love you too lil sis" he says kissing my forehead. "Wait you brought alcohol right?" "Yea but ness you're already high-" I get up and go into the kitchen pouring myself a shot. "You want one coop?" I ask, "im good" "buzzkill" I say taking the shot.

Coops POV 5am
ness passed out from being drunk and high, I pick her up and lay her in her bed, and kiss her forehead "I love you nessa" I say and leave her room.

I sit on the couch and call Luna.
"Hello?" She says, "luns! Hey" "coop why are you calling me at five in the morning?" She asks, "well ness invited me over because apparently you haven't been talking to her, so she asked me to bring some weed and alcohol to her place" "and you didn't say no?!" She says obviously upset, "I couldn't stop her" I say, "coop she's fuckin four feet tall, you could've taken it away from her, you know she's capable of dangerous impulsive thoughts, you of all people should know that!" She yells. I'm lost at words. I can't believe she said that.
"Coop oh my I'm so sorry" she says apologizing, "no Luna it's fine don't worry about it" "alright um do you want me to come there?" She asks, "please" I say. "Okay I'll be there soon" she says and hangs up.

Lunas POV 5:30
I can't believe I said that to coop I feel terrible. But god I'm worried about nessa.
I get in my car and start driving to nessas apartment, the sun is almost up when I get there.

I unlock the door of her apartment, coop looks up at me from the couch. "Coop I'm sorry" I say, he stands up "Luna it's alright" he says, I pull him into a long hug. We let go and I go into nessas room.

She's asleep beautifully, I smile at her. I guess she heard me come in. "Luna?" "Hey" I say and go to grab her hand she moves it away from me. Okay? I notice bags under her eyes.
"Ness what's wrong?" She sits up, "what's wrong?!" She says obviously upset "you didn't fucking call me after yesterday, I was so sad at the fact you didn't tell me what was going on" "you manipulated me nessa!" I say in tone, "it just came out Luna I'm sorry!" Cooper knocks on the door, "is everything good?" "We're fine coop" ness answers.

She sits down on the bed rubbing her temple, "Luna, we need to breakup" my heart stops "ness you're drunk" I say, "no Luna we don't work together, neither one of us are happy" "ness I'm happy, aren't you?" I ask with tears falling out of my eyes. She doesn't answer. "So no one is good enough for you then?" I say wiping my tears, "it's not that it's just-" "you don't love me anymore?" I say, "Luna I do love you but-" "is there someone else?" I ask, she nods no. "Alright, well it was fun ness" I say, wiping my tears away. I open the door to leave her room. She stops me and kisses me it's was a long kiss but soft.

I give her my key to her apartment back, "goodbye Luna" "goodbye ness"

I leave her room, I guess coop noticed Im crying "hey what happened?" He says grabbing my shoulders, "we broke up" I say, "damn I'm sorry" "it's gonna be okay coop, just take care her please" he nods and I leave her apartment.

I get in my car, and start crying. God I love her so much. I didn't expect this to come.